“Nice place to grab some fresh baked....”

Amelie's French Bakery
Ranked #1 of 70 Dessert in Charlotte
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Open 24|7|365 Our flagship location Charlotte's historic NoDa Arts District. Full selection of pastry, savory and coffee. Private event spaces available. Free wifi.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

On my way back home I remembered to stop in at Amelies and grab the better half some french treats.
Although not the selection I was hoping for they did have a decent selection of treats and friendly staff.
No fresh baked breads,only breads prepared to take home and bake yourself which was a small disappointment. .

Anyways, I grabbed 3 boxes of assorted goodies that myself and the wife have enjoyed.

I will definitely stop in again.

2  Thank CarolinaCoopers
There are newer reviews for Amelie's French Bakery

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The cream puffs, caramel salted brownies, macaroons, blueberry muffins.... all to die for. The service, not so much. We ordered 12 items and the counter person just stared at us without saying a word and not putting anything in a box until we had finished ordering. When we got to the hotel we found out that she had goofed up our order. We got 2 things we did not want and 2 things that we did not order. The counter person had a kind of you're not going to tell me what to do attitude. We had sandwiches which were very thin on filling. I would definitely go back for the pastries.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A lot of fun and with very eclectic people. Someone might get up and read a poem. Games on shelves for the whole family. Pastries are to die for. Try the sea salt caramel brownies. Rooms go on and on to sit in. Sofas comfy chairs and funky tables. It is located in NODA one of the fastest growing art districts in the country. Wi-fi and great chandeliers. I take everyone here!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I feel in love with this little café/bakery. The service was fantastic, the lattes were lovely and the almond tea cake was delicious! A must visit for an eclectic atmosphere and Parisian flair.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

To be completely honest, I've never been quite satisfied with items from Amelie's. The pastry and tart counter looks so scrumptious, but then the taste falls flat. Sandwiches are okay, but not worth a special trip.

I will say this, if you do go, they make a killer Russian tea during the Holiday season.

Cute atmosphere, laptops de rigueur!