“The best red/green curry in town!”
Review of Siam Garden

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Its not only value for money. As a Thai food lover I try the restaurant everywhere .Siam is creating the flavor you are looking for
Only negative aspect could be a less fast service in rush hour . But than again , you dont pay for over staffing either.
So Thai lovers .... Try it and you will be hooked!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We purchased the sampler appetizer which had spring rolls, crab rangoon, coconut shrimp etc. It was all delicious, and should have been as we waited 45 min for it to come out. We are a table of 4 and there is one other 2 top here so it can't be volume overload!
Main dishes took 1:15 to arrive. Again, some of the best Thai food we have had in Charlotte but don't expect to be in and out... in time to catch a movie or a show.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

we had an awesome experience at siam garden!!! the place is super clean. the food was top notch. we had spring rolls, pad see ew and panang curry. the spring rolls were pretty standard. the pad see ew was really good. the flavor was great. the panang curry was perfect! it was very creamy. you could tell it was made with a lot of coconut milk and not watered down. the service was perfect and the owner was super nice! she took the time to talk to us and make sure everything was good.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I am a HUGE Thai fan so was excited about the convenience of the restaurant to my office park. Also heard great reviews from some of my coworkers.

I chose the Tom Kha Soup and Pad See Ew (no meat, add mushrooms). The Tom Kha was a little creamier than my taste but still very flavorful. The Pad See Ew was delicious (2 thumbs!!) and loaded with veggies which was a pleasant surprise. Some Thai restaurants give you the same smaller portion of veggies even when you are not supplementing with meat.

The service however left a little to be desired. Again I ordered Tom Kha which was not included on the Lunch specials menu. A different server brought out what I’m assuming is the complimentary soup that comes with the lunch special – look to be a clear broth but with pineapples. I explained that I ordered the Tom Kha and I thought she said that it was coming but I may have misunderstood her.

I waited for a few (actually what felt like several) minutes but no one brought out the Tom Kha. I flagged another server and told her that I wanted to follow-up on my Tom Kha soup. The soup came out a few minutes after that; but then they brought my meal immediately following (which is a small pet peeve of mine)

No one came to check on me again after my meal was brought out – not even to bring me more water (which I personally think it should be illegal for any restaurant to serve curry dishes and not keep your water glass full). I later flagged one of the servers to get another napkin. She brought the napkin but still no water.

After eating, I was waiting on my check and something prompted me to check out the reviews on TripAdvisor. That’s when I saw one of the Friendly Reviewer’s Tip on “Don’t wait for your check” (Wow –thanks for that!!)

So all in all, delicious meal - and I will likely go back again just based on the pure convenience of the location for me.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Staff / ownership is very friendly & customer focused. Food is outstanding. If some reviewers here are unfamiliar with authentic thai food, it could help explain the few inexplicable bad reviews. Either that, or they are the bitter competition, lol! I will be back!

Been to Siam Garden? Share your experiences!