“Best pizza ever”

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #923 of 2,423 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I wanted pizza and this place had a good pepperoni pizza and a great steak sub. It was awesome. I will definitely return there and the staff was fair.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Pizza

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I'm no NY-style pizza connoisseur but I can tell you that if you like thin NY-style pizza then you'll like this place. Their pies are larger than the sizes per their description. In fact they tend to stick out of the boxes.
If you come for lunch and get a slice then I believe that'll suffice.
The garlic knots are decent.
The prices are excellent and well worth every culinary investment.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Best slice of pizza -ever!
Big slices of pizza.
I had a Greek salad and 1 slice of pizza and I was full!
I'd have this pizza everyday if I lived in Charlotte!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife was dying for a clazone...the reviews were that everything here was great and NY style at that?...Have they been sitting in the sun too long?? The calzone was horrible and we threw it out and the marinara sauce was funky....after chucking it, we ordered from Lorenzos, had a real NY pizza and a calzone from people who made real food from NY...

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Love this place. Best NY pizza in Charlotte! Pizza crust is crispy and the sauce is perfection.

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!