We were in Charlotte for the Rural Hill Scottish Festival and found this hotel to be delightful. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The room and bath were clean and well cared for over our four night stay. We were very busy and could only enjoy the drinks and food at 5:30 pm on one evening but that was a great plus. The breakfast was very good and lots of choice of eggs, waffles, cereals, juice and coffee.
The location is good for access to I77 and the large shopping mall and other stores and restaurants.
We would return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte