The breakfast was awesome. The breakfast lady came by to speak to my family and helped me ensure my kids had their food and drinks. My room was very clean and I was impressed with the cleanliness of my bathroom. They took time to gather my kids teddy bears and had them tucked under the sheet. I loved it! Front desk staff remembered my family and greeted us every time they saw us. Everyone should stay at this hotel. It's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte