“Love this place!”

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #6 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast was awesome. The breakfast lady came by to speak to my family and helped me ensure my kids had their food and drinks. My room was very clean and I was impressed with the cleanliness of my bathroom. They took time to gather my kids teddy bears and had them tucked under the sheet. I loved it! Front desk staff remembered my family and greeted us every time they saw us. Everyone should stay at this hotel. It's great!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Travel4youandi
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Best staff and management I have ever encountered. They were nice to me day and night. Thank you to whomever brought this chain to the area. I travel a lot due to my company, and I hope nothing ever changes.. Oh, and free drinks at night are AWESOME!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was very happy with my experience with Drury Inn. We stay 2 nights while attending a friend's wedding. The room was larger than I expected and the hotel was nicer than I expected. Free breakfast was terrific and the staff were very helpful and very accommodating. Parking was no problem. They allowed pets and the room was immaculate - could never tell a pet had been in this room (I loved having my pet with me!). The only tiny thing I didn't love were the pillows - they were too soft and small - but there were lots of them! I would definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We chose to stay at this Drury Hotel because it was rated the best in the area of Charlotte and we can see why. The staff is outstanding and they are very attentive to your needs. Ms. Shalai
Coakley is the front office manager and one can easily see that her staff follows her lead in making guests feel appreciated and comfortable. When we called to make the reservation we explained to her that we might be in Charlotte for an extended period due to our son's new born baby being place in ICU after a very difficult birth. Ms. Coakley's sweet and compassionate spirit was evident from the beginning conversation and especially when we checked into the hotel.
We were blessed to have met Ms. Coakley and to have stayed at this Drury Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My only quibble, and it's a small one, is the new pet fee. Drury truly was a pet friendly hotel but has succumbed to the fee, which to conscientious owners feels like a cash grab. The VAST MAJORITY of damage, dirt and noise is caused by PEOPLE, not well behaved dogs. Yes, yes, there are those idiots who leave their dogs to bark and don't pick up poop, but most travelers with dogs are keenly aware of those issues and want to keep nice hotels pet friendly.

Drury didn't go overboard, it's a $10 fee, but ... while my Bruce snored sleeping on his own blankie, the kids down the hall screamed and played tag in the hall. They stay for "free" (no extra charge.) It's people who leave garbage in the halls and stairs, it's people who destroy stuff and leave the rooms a mess, it's people who blast their TV's till the wee hours.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stkittchick
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This Drury Inn works for us: the staff is friendly, the suite is big, and the place is pet-friendly. Parking is convenient, food and beverage service is simple but adequate, and everything in the room works the way it's supposed to work. An honest, straightforward hotel that's a decent value.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This hotel is across the street from the mall. It is within walking distance and close to several restaurants. It is about 15 to 20 minutes to the downtown area. The hotel is dog friendly and pet fees are cheaper than any I've seen. The staff are very friendly and go out the way to make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and dinner each evening is a plus if you don't feel like going out or trying to cut costs during your stay. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family