Hotel is beautiful, everyone was pleasant but the food for both breakfast and the kick back was awful. I would have prefered soup and sandwiches to all that fat laden chcken and hot dogs. It was expensive for us as snow birds passing thru for just one night but they did allow our bishon so that was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte