The hotel was an easy find on the drive south, yet close enough to facilitate visiting the city centre the next morning. We appreciated the convenience of the adjacent mall. However, what was most welcome to we hungry travellers after a late evening drive were the nearby chain restaurants, notably TGIF. The welcome, room, facilities, and breakfast were A1 but what REALLY set this hotel apart was the free long-distance telephones... even to Canada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Queen City, home to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, family fun at the Carowinds and the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Located adjacent to Northlake Mall, the Drury Inn & Suites is the place to stay during your visit. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn Charlotte