I usually stay at 5 star properties, but we were at a family event in Charlotte, with the Drury Inn as the designated hotel. My husband and I were so pleasantly surprised by the helpful friendly staff as they greeted us, and told us about the many amenities. Check-in took less than 3 minutes, and our guest suite was roomy and comfortable with free wi-fi no less (wow, you don't get that with upscale properties - go figure). The "snacks" at 5:30 came with free drinks, and could have even been dinner if we didn't have a scheduled event. Breakfast was hot and fresh, plenty for all of us. I guess the only thing missing was a robe and slippers, but I'll forgo that in lieu of all the other accoutrements. I noticed a favorite scarf missing when I got to the airport, called the hotel and the staff bent over backwards trying to find it in the room we just vacated. I hope I didn't make them too crazy, as I did find it later in my belongings (I called them back - they were so gracious about it!) I would go back again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte