Planning a trip with a large dog can be a challenge, so when I spotted the Drury Inn, who take pets with no fee, I snapped up a room. when we arrived, we were blown away by the over the top (in a good way) friendly staff - my family doesn't greet me as warmly. we'd arrived just before the end of the dinner snack, but the staff took us over to make sure we could grab some food and (free) drinks before they shut down. We were amazed out how nice our room (king suite) was - huge, comfortable, clean and cozy. The dinner "snack" turned into our dinner, saving us going out after a 7 hour drive. The breakfast was great, plentiful and delicious. There were many dogs of all sizes, and no problems with any. We wished we could have stayed longer, but had to hit the road. we'll be looking for other Drury Inns for our trip home, and hopefully have as great a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte