Stayed here in July of 2012 and were very pleased with this hotel. My son and husband were going to be in Charlotte for one night again and my husband requested the Drury Inn. I booked the AAA rate and at check-in the front desk clerk found a better rate! The rooms are very nice and you can't beat the nightly happy hour and breakfast that are included with your stay. Great location too right next to Northlake Mall. This is where we will stay whenever we are in Charlotte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte