“Excellent value-Spotlessly Clean!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #6 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have stayed @ Drury Hotels in the past & they have all been fantastic, customer friendly hotels. This Drury is not different, in fact, I believe that they have surpassed the others in customer satisfaction. As we checked in on Friday evening, all they had to do was swipe my card and my reservation packet was handed to me with room keys for all adults.
This was my first time staying in a 2 room suite and I must say it was very roomy & comfortable, we had 6 people in the room (3 adults, 3 teenage girls) and there was enough room for all of us to spread out!! My husband & I slept on the pull-out sofa, and (for a pull-out sofa) it was very comfortable. We had neighbors who were celebrating a marriage the next day and told us if the noise bothered us to let them know, we never knew that they were next door!!! very quiet rooms, only heard doors opening & closing..no other noises
Food was excellent in the evening (heavy appetizers w/baked potatoes) and breakfast was even better than I remembered (scrambled eggs w/ham & cheese to add to them, sausage, biscuits, gravy, various pastries & cereal, and of course the waffles)
Will definitely stay here the next time we visit Charlotte!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed here for all the good reviews and they are all true. Great location: 3 minute walk to nice Mall on the other side of the road and 15 minutes down to Uptown. Friendliest staff, great rooms including microwaves and mini-frigs.,but no safes or pay-per-view. The free food was better tasting than expected. The only down side is they allow dogs and I could hear one barking through the night. So, don't stay here if you don't like dogs or are allergic to them!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank drkathy99
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The entire staff was happy and friendly, the hotel itself clean and spacious, and the value AMAZING!! The 5:30 kickback in itself makes for a great value. The food was all very good, and the free drinks makes for a nice touch. We just sampled a few things as we were going out to a nice dinner, but you could easily make this a full meal with salad, chx tenders, mac and cheese. hot dogs, soup and chips. Perfect for a family. The breakfast was again good with scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, biscuits and gravy, yogurt and fruit. Rooms were clean and comfy, beds amazing!!
I was very impressed with a young staff member during the kickback chatting with an older hotel guest. The guest was obviously lonely and needed to talk and the young staff member was so sweet and caring and took the time to really listen , even though you know she had work she needed to do.
I love everything about this hotel and will be back. I have never been to a hotel that was this exceptional. Cannot think of anyway they can improve!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I did'nt know Drury hotels before and I was amazed by the level of service offered at least at this property. Free breakfast, free food in the evening, free drinks, free newspapers, free powerful wireless internet. The room was big and perfectly clean, as well as the bathroom. Don't expect any "charm" from this business oriented hotel but just a great place to relax while travelling. And it is at walking distance from Northlake Mall.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Swissworld_traveller
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stay at Drury's as much as possible (hoping more are built in different states)

From the moment we walked in the front desk staff was cheerful and extremely helpful, the dinner was great (both the bartender and the food service personnel) good variety of food at both dinner and breakfast, room was great, super clean!!! Pool and work out room are nice and my wife loved being right beside the mall and it is right off hwy 77 making it a quick off and back on.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

You can't beat this place anywhere in the country, except by staying in another Drury. We were given a free upgrade to a suite. The suite had to be 1000 square feet or better! Excellent free dinner and breakfast. Free theatre style popcorn and soft drinks after 3 PM. Excellent pool and spa. The staff are so friendly, we wonder if they are shareholders! While in Charlotte, don't pass up the Drury, anywhere else would be inferior.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was our first experience with Drury Inns and it will not be our last. This location was recommended by friends and what a pleasure! We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite( much to the delight of our little dog - he had room to run). The fact that food is available made the stay very enjoyable as we did not have to leave the dog alone for long. The rooms were super clean and the staff very helpful. I have recommended Drury Inn and Suites to all of my friends and family. Those who are familiar with them, love them!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family