Stayed here based on good reviews. Empty beer cans in parking lot. Empty beer cans in overflowing waste can at front entrance. People drinking beer by front entrance shouting at other people in the parking lot. Lobby and Kickback area filled with kids coming from the pool. Could easily hear kids running back and forth in room above. Some hairs in room left over from previous guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn Charlotte