We stayed at this Drury Inn in July 2010 as a family vacation. The hotel is simply amazing! The suites (which we stayed in) are huge, and could qualify for a small apartment. There is a kitchen included, along with a miniature family room, huge bedroom, and the largest bathroom I have ever been in! Forget calling the 5:30 kickback a snack - it is a full-fledged meal with everything you need!
We will be traveling to Charlotte again next month, and have already booked our reservation here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte