“Great getaway”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #16 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went down to visit my daughter. Great price for a visit. Hotel staff was very polite and professional. Made us feel right at home. LOL Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. And sound proof. Clean, Neat, and Smell good. I know some hotels may look good on the outside until you get in... but this one looks good out and in. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MizzDeelicious
Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I know that the fact that I was stuck at the O'Hare airport for six hours, and didn't arrive in Charlotte until almost 5 am played a part, but when I lay down on that bed it was like falling asleep on a feather cloud!
Besides the bed, the breakfast was great - loved the public seating area. In addition the staff were welcoming and friendly. Everything was spotlessly clean, the wi-fi was easy to connect to and worked really well, and the shower was great (being tall, sometimes the shower heads are so low that I can hardly wash my hair - this was great)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel Sun-Thurs night. I was very nice. I was given a suite, and I think it was the biggest hotel room I have ever occupied. It was clean and the staff was friendly. I was with a group of associates and had to have the shuttle service take us to and from dinner each night. The drivers were very courteous (especially Isaac) and friendly and we didn't have to wait long. I read in other reviews that the noise from the airport was distracting, especially at night when trying to sleep. I didn't hear any planes at all. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel was very convenient to the airport and provided a free shuttle service and sack breakfast for an early flight. The room was comfortable and clean and the staff was very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Staff was very helpful and accommodating and complimentary breakfast was fine (better than you get at most hotels). Bed was OK, but not quite as comfortable as at other Hampton Inns (still, better than at some other hotels).

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Cant beat the rooms, the staff, and the location - close to the airport - but cant hear the planes. Close to the freeways but cant here the cars. Only knock is the lack of restauraunt or bar....which the staff were able to point out nearby options for me...great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I say thank you!

Your comments regarding your stay is what we here at the hotel strive to provide to our guests on a daily basis.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This hotel took good care of me as I stayed here for one night in March 2013, before flying out the next morning. The airport shuttle service was convenient, and the driver was friendly and helpful. I was given a clean, modern and attractive guest room on a high floor, as I had requested when reserving online. I am a Hilton Honors member, and my requests for type and location of room were fulfilled. The beds were very comfortable. Everything in the room worked well, including the climate control and the TV. The bathroom fixtures were modern and clean. There was plenty of hot water for my shower in the morning. The breakfast was tasty and of decent quality. The food that was supposed to be hot was hot. I enjoyed the breakfast, and it was definitely up to the usual, good Hampton Inn standard. Both check-in and check-out were quick and easy. No problems at all.

In the immediate vicinity of the hotel, there are not many restaurants within a close walking distance, but we were able to find something within a short car ride. The hotel helped us with transportation because the restaurant we chose for dinner was not too far away by van ride, and the van was not particularly busy that evening.

In summary, I was very pleased and satisfied with this hotel. If you are looking for a good place to stay near the Charlotte airport, I can say that this Hampton Inn worked out well for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends