“Comfort and service”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #18 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This Hampton is very clean with a friendly and attentive staff. My suite was nicely furnished and adequate in size. The managers reception and breakfast was presented nicely and provided some tasty treats.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank TravelUnit200
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding at our hotel.

I am so pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations, and we are looking forward to having you with again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our wedding night. We were flying out of Charlotte the next morning. When I was trying to find a place to stay, I came across the Hampton Inn via a google search. I've never had any bad experiences with a Hampton Inn, so we figured we would give it a try, and I was very impressed. Very courteous staff who took time to talk to us about our wedding and congratulate us. Check in and out was fast and simple. Very nice rooms with comfortable beds. A nice breakfast bar (although we just ate muffins and drank juice, but everything looked delicious). Just a few minutes from the airport, and was very quiet. (I figured we would hear an abundance of planes, but it was very peaceful). So if you are needing a place to stay for the night, are on business, or even staying for the week, I would highly recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

I would like to first say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

May your union be filled with utter happiness and joy.

I am so pleased that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I will look forward to again being your friend in town.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at this property for a family wedding. I could not have asked for a better property or staff. Everything was phenomenal! The rooms were cleaned well and smelled fresh. The staff is well versed and extremely helpful. The entire property has a very welcoming feel. Kudos to Nicole, Samantha, Tiffany and Darlene for making our family's stay so wonderful! We will most DEFINITELY recommend this property to anyone staying in Charlotte NC!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I am extremely pleased that our team was able to show you some Hamptonality.

I can only imagine all of the planning that went into making this event one that was filled with happiness.

It makes me please to see that these ladies connected with you and your family while in our hotel.

I have placed your comments on our "brag board" for all of the team to see.

I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed overnight here on our way to visit Columbia, SC (the University) the next day for a college tour. The staff was very cordial and helpful. The shuttle driver (female) who picked us up from the airport was hilarious! The complimentary breakfast was fine. This Hampton Inn is very close to the airport and has a complimentary shuttle; saw families, business folks, and retired travellers. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I am so pleased that our team was able to connect with you.

I would like to personally recognize the team member that made you laugh!

If possible, you may contact me at the hotel (contact information is located on your receipt).

Thanks for your review; we really do enjoy what we do.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Husband and I flew into Charlotte and spent a few days in North Carolina the week before Easter. Had a morning flight back home, so picked the Hampton Inn as it was close to the airport. Very nice comfortable, clean room and good hot breakfast. Could hear the planes, but not late into the night. But what realluy makes this property a 'winner' is the front desk staff. Questions we had about where to go to eat and getting back to the airport to return our rental car the next morning were answered very graciously, even printed out a list of different places to eat with a recommendation for one that we followed and we had the best meal. Would certainly not hesitate to recommend this property to others. Oh, and the cookies at the front desk weren't bad either!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you so much for your excellent remarks regarding our team and product.

I am so pleased that we were able to connect with you and show you what Hampton is all about.

We look forward to again earning your business in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport is convenient to both Charlotte airport and I-85. I especially liked the icicle pansies already planted for the spring season in the beds outside the front entrance.

Superb soundproofing of rooms; my room faced the airport and I had a quiet restful sleep. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The service from all hotel employees I interacted with was excellent. The complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine served from 5-7 p.m. was a delightful added bonus. Breakfast offered both hot and cold items and was delicious.
Overall, top notch!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to say thank you.

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were a guest in our home.

We all look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to the Charlotte area.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Aruba for our 45th anniversary and had an early flight out of Charlotte on March 23rd so decided to choose this Hampton Inn being it was very adjacent to the airport. We had a very spacious King-study suite which was very comfortable . The hotel was very busy the night we stayed and a lot of people were up and down the halls at various times of the night creating some loud noise off and on. We did not get a chance to sample the continental breakfast since our flight was so early but the coffee sure was good!! Check-in and checking out were very easy and efficient.