“Stay at Charlotte NC Airport Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #19 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Medford, Ma
“Stay at Charlotte NC Airport Hampton Inn”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed overnight here on our way to visit Columbia, SC (the University) the next day for a college tour. The staff was very cordial and helpful. The shuttle driver (female) who picked us up from the airport was hilarious! The complimentary breakfast was fine. This Hampton Inn is very close to the airport and has a complimentary shuttle; saw families, business folks, and retired travellers. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I am so pleased that our team was able to connect with you.

I would like to personally recognize the team member that made you laugh!

If possible, you may contact me at the hotel (contact information is located on your receipt).

Thanks for your review; we really do enjoy what we do.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Wisconsin
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Husband and I flew into Charlotte and spent a few days in North Carolina the week before Easter. Had a morning flight back home, so picked the Hampton Inn as it was close to the airport. Very nice comfortable, clean room and good hot breakfast. Could hear the planes, but not late into the night. But what realluy makes this property a 'winner' is the front desk staff. Questions we had about where to go to eat and getting back to the airport to return our rental car the next morning were answered very graciously, even printed out a list of different places to eat with a recommendation for one that we followed and we had the best meal. Would certainly not hesitate to recommend this property to others. Oh, and the cookies at the front desk weren't bad either!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you so much for your excellent remarks regarding our team and product.

I am so pleased that we were able to connect with you and show you what Hampton is all about.

We look forward to again earning your business in the future.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport is convenient to both Charlotte airport and I-85. I especially liked the icicle pansies already planted for the spring season in the beds outside the front entrance.

Superb soundproofing of rooms; my room faced the airport and I had a quiet restful sleep. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The service from all hotel employees I interacted with was excellent. The complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine served from 5-7 p.m. was a delightful added bonus. Breakfast offered both hot and cold items and was delicious.
Overall, top notch!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to say thank you.

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were a guest in our home.

We all look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to the Charlotte area.
Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Aruba for our 45th anniversary and had an early flight out of Charlotte on March 23rd so decided to choose this Hampton Inn being it was very adjacent to the airport. We had a very spacious King-study suite which was very comfortable . The hotel was very busy the night we stayed and a lot of people were up and down the halls at various times of the night creating some loud noise off and on. We did not get a chance to sample the continental breakfast since our flight was so early but the coffee sure was good!! Check-in and checking out were very easy and efficient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Easy off and on the interstate, rooms are spacious and clean, comfortable. Breakfast was good . . . typical of non-restaurant type food. Hampton Inns are our number one choice of hotels and this location meet all our expectations. Great Choice!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
I would like to say thank you for my team and I.

We are extremely pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and we would love to have you stay with us again in the future.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were here only a short while overnight between flights. Everything was standard Hampton quality. The only complaint I have is the rooms need to be sound proofed a bit more, the airport is fairly loud. The front desk and shuttle drivers were very nice. Made our night!

Room Tip: Ask if they have any rooms facing away from the airport, they are not well sound proofed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to earning your business again.
Beckley, West Virginia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you're traveling out of Charlotte-Douglas Airport, stay at this Hampton. I'm a frequent traveler and am very picky about my accomodations and this Hampton has not let me down (four visits so far) - clean rooms, excellent service, free airport shuttle that is always on time and free parking while you're out of town. Can't go wrong.

Room Tip: The suites are great - more room to move around and only $20 more a night
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
My team and I can not thank you enough for sharing your experience here at our hotel.

We strive to be sure that our guests are happy when they come into our home.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ricardo Williams