Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Omni Charlotte Hotel(Charlotte)
$208
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$96
$227
Westin.com
$119
1,113 results
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskshuttle servicean early flightnext morninglong term parkingpark and flyrental carovernight staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againfree shuttleroom was clean and comfortableindoor poolgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful Staff, Outstanding facility--the best Hampton Inn I have seen during 30 years++ travel. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member--lots of experience with Hilton and other chains. Wonderful place to stay!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Bobby F.

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

My team and I pride ourselves on ensuring that our house guests feel the warmth and hospitality they expect.

I am pleased to see we delivered on our promise of great service and a clean room everytime.

I look forward to seeing you again, should your stay bring me to our area.

Your friend in town,

Ricardo W.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were distressed at the Charlotte Airport after a trip out of the country. My connecting flight was cancelled and so I needed a place to rest my head for the night. I called up the Hampton Inn and Nicole was very friendly on the phone as I made a reservation. This eased my tension considerably since I'd witnessed less than hospitable service in the airport and did not know Charlotte. She told me where to meet the shuttle and I was glad when I saw it round the bend. Isaac picked us up and picked up where Nicole left off. He was very engaging and made us feel at ease. He told us about places to eat or that would deliver and made us laugh all the way to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel Nicole had our room keys ready... I just had to show ID and payment and we were on our way! She was knowledgeable about the area as well and provided assistance with getting some well-needed supplies for the night since our luggage was checked through to our final destination. Our room was clean and inviting - we asked for toothpaste and toothbrush which were promptly provided. Complimentary internet service was a plus! Breakfast was the typical Hampton breakfast - the staples were all there and it was FREE. The shuttle back to the airport was on time and the driver announced that the shuttle was leaving which was helpful since we were finishing up breakfast at the time. Overall I'd say this Hampton Inn helped bring calm for this distressed passenger.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our property.

I am extremely pleased that Nicole and Issac were able to show you what we at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Charlotte Airport are all about.

I have added your comments to our team brag board to recognize them for their outstanding service.

Make it a GREAT stay at Hamptons.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We wanted to stay in a hotel near the airport since we had an early-ish flight back to Texas the next morning. The location of this hotel was great and very convenient! We needed to fill our rental car before returning it and the Hampton Inn shared a parking lot with a Shell station which saved us time in the morning. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at this property for one night in January 2013 while awaiting an early departure.  I was sold a room with a king bed for a government rate of $97.

Airport shuttle service was prompt and efficient with the driver found to be most pleasant.  While the vehicle was clean and appeared to be well kept, the small size of the minivan was challenging given the number of guests slated for pick-up.  This is atypical of airport focused properties that traditionally offer larger vehicles.

The exterior of the property was clean, neat and well kept.  The lobby area found found to be clean and in good repair, although smaller than that which is seen at other properties within this brand.

Check-in was a fairly prompt although the clerk seemed to have difficulty with some screens on the PC.  This appeared to be a training issue which could be easily resolved.

The elevator cab was clean and in good repair, as were interior hallways.  All areas were found to be well lit.

The sleeping room and bath area were clean, neat and stocked with typical Hampton amenities.  All electrical items were found to be operable, although there was a void in the number of outlets for charging of electronics.

Breakfast fare was typical for the brand.  Adequate amounts of food were available and all items were routinely restocked.

Check-out was a brief affair as all charges were found to be appropriate.  I utilized the shuttle for the return to the airport and service was cordial.

This property is a solid choice for an overnight stay.  Those traveling on business looking for a long-term hotel may want to consider an alternate location given the void of charging sites within the room.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience.

With technology forever changing, we have actually added electrical pods with USB connections to all of our guest rooms in hopes of addressing that issue.

I am glad that all else was satisfactory with your stay and we welcome you back to our property in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We got in late the night before our flight the next day. The bed was great and the room was nicely cleaned and very comfortable. The staff was quite helpful and directed us to a place nearby for food and drink. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it is difficult to find the entrance. I appreciated the response from the manager, but perhaps it would be good to include more detailed directions in the confirmation email that is sent out.
We had no issues with the shuttle. Made a reservation for in the morning and they were right on time. When we returned, we called the hotel and the shuttle was there in 15 minutes. I would stay again the next time we fly out of Charlotte.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WileyPost

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your feedback and I have now looked into the the suggestion with regards to getting some more detail in our confirmations.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.