Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$96
$162
$134
$119
$250
$227
1,113 results
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskshuttle servicean early flightnext morninglong term parkingpark and flyrental carovernight staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againfree shuttleroom was clean and comfortableindoor poolgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Hotel is modern; rooms are very large, comfortable and nicely-appointed. Staff at the front desk efficient, friendly and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was very good with a wide selection but the "living room" layout doesn't provide enough tables and chairs to eat comfortably. The sofas and cocktail tables are nice to look at but not suited to a sit-down meal. Since it was a weekend, the place was packed with several groups- a couple of sports teams, football fans and a wedding party - hence not enough seats. Not surprisingly, these groups made a lot of noise into the night. It's probably a lot quieter during the week.
The hotel is convenient to the airport and Interstate 85 but restaurants are quite a distance away.

Room Tip: Choose a room on an upper floor away from the lobby, elevator and pool area to minimize noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Our team is always interested in the experience of guests to our property. As we continue to evolve we are constantly looking at ways to possible increase our seating area space and we have started to look into this.

Generally, we try to open the meeting space for additional seating, but, unfortunately it was reserved.

I hope to see you back in the future, so that we may once again, have the opportunity to earn your business.

Ricardo W

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed here recently and the hotel is really very nice. Modern appealing room with a fresh take on arranging the furniture, with the bed facing the window. Full walk-in shower is also a fresh take on the bath. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast area. We had a problem, however. We booked online and paid upfront for an advance rate. Good thing I took the receipt. I mentioned at check in that we had paid ahead and that it had cleared my credit card statement. I couldn't tell from the final statement that the advance payment had been acknowledged so I asked at checkout. It had not been. The woman at the desk was very nice about trying to fix it. I will be watching for the removal of the charge from my credit card. The funny thing was that she said they couldn't see that I had paid ahead, so again, I was glad that I took a copy of my receipt.

Room Tip: We had no problem with airport noise on the even numbered side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chckzkz

I would like to thank you for sharing such a nice review regarding our hotel.

If you could, at your leisure, give me a call at the hotel, I would like to get some more information to ensure that your credit card charge has been rectified.

I look forward to connecting with you.

Ricardo W.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel itself was fine. Our room was nice enough. No complaints about the location, the room, etc. We have stayed at other hotels near the airport and found them really sketchy, but this one seemed to be in decent area. We stayed here one night due to an early flight the following morning. The front desk staff were very pushy about the airport shuttle and the breakfast. They asked us several times as to whether or not we were going to "take advantage" of their airport shuttle. We nicely told them repeatedly that we had already decided to use either the hourly parking or curbside valet offered by the Charlotte airport, but they continued to ask and try to pursude us to use their shuttle. It was just a little too much, too pushy. No means no. I understand if they would have just informed us of their services, but they just kept on and on. It was quite uncomfortable. Then, the next morning when we tried to check-out, they were pushy again with their breakfast. We informed them that we would just pick up something at the airport, but they were over the top about trying to convince us to eat at their hotel. Please people, take it down a notch! If you plan to stay here, just be prepared to be assertive and stand your ground.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable experience with our front desk staff. Our main goal is to provide our guests will great service and as many options as they can have; however, under no circumstances should our staff be pushy and I truly apologize if they made you feel uncomfortable. I can assure you that I have personally spoken to our staff regarding your comments. Again, I apologize if you had an uncomfortable experience while staying with us and hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed near the airport to save a few bucks. The aircraft noise really didn't bother us. No nearby restaurants, but a quick trip up the access road made for easy access to Bojangles and Cracker Barrel. Stylishly appointed room, but it unfortunately had an inner door to the adjoining room which was occupied by hard of hearing seniors who kept their television on a high volume setting well into the night. The mattress was not as comfy as our Country Inn experience the night before and I certainly missed a bathroom vent fan. The free was breakfast was exceptionally good. Overall, a great experience at an attractive price for Charlotte. lol

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

My team and I appreciate your kind words!

It is our hope that we show each guest how much we pride ourselves on providing a great product and service.

Your friends in town,

Ricardo W.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

we had to stay here due to a cancelled flight. our van driver took us to a restaurant because it was late at night. rooms are standard but very clean. friendly staff. convenient to airport. would recommend to stay here

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am extremely pleased that my team was able to connect with you and show you that we truly do enjoy our guests and work hard to ensure that their experience with us is great.

I look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Charlotte Area.