“Great Experience”

UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
Ranked #43 of 180 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We took our summer camp there and we learned alot about plants. It was free and you could give a small donation if you wanted to. You could also by plants. This is a great place to take the kids for the afternoon.

1  Thank Nicole N
There are newer reviews for UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I go to UNCC and absolutely love going to the botanical gardens. I was surprised that we even had one. When I found it, I visited and learned so much about different plants that I didn't know. I come here a lot to just get away and study. It's a must see in Charlotte and a beautiful place to do a photoshoot!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The UNC Botanical gardens are beautiful and educational. A walk through the rhododendrons is relaxing and so interesting! However, nothing compares to the greenhouse experience-- the University staff is knowlegeable and the plant variations are terrific!

1  Thank emrsnakes
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Its all about coming during the right time of year when most things bloom. It has beautiful statues and art work, but if you come during the non blooming season its dull and just like walking through the woods.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I am a big fan of nature, peaceful surroundings, and exploring new places. The Botanical gardens at UNC Charlotte are too great to describe in a review. I don't understand why so many locals have not heard of this place, but maybe this is good as it does make for a very peaceful visit. I come here often, and every time I do, I am taken back by nature and the beautiful plants. The paths are kept in perfect condition. There are many places to sit and observe, including a large gazebo. Parking is metered, assuming you don't have a UNC Charlotte parking permit. Come check this place out for yourself and you will come back with your friends and family!

3  Thank dvdjcnrd

Been to UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens? Share your experiences!