Unless you like small, dingy rooms, uncomfortable beds, lumpy pillows, and nowhere to set to relax and watch TV, keep driving and find something better. We have stayed in Microtel Inn in different places before and had no complaint, but this was and extremely small room, the refrigerator and microwave were setting next to the foot of the bed on the side so close it was hard to get by. There was nowhere to set to watch TV, which kept going on and off, except on the uncomfortable bed. The hall was very hot and dingy looking also. The breakfast was the low end of normal complimentary breakfast, cereal, toast, and bagels, left alot to be desired. I would defiantly not recommend this motel and would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-85, this straightforward hotel is 3 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and 8 miles from the North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. The contemporary rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus desks, microwaves and minifridges. Children age 17 and under stay free with a parent. HBO, NFL Network and free parking during your stay. Free perks include an airport shuttle, continental breakfast and parking. Additional amenities consist of a fitness room, a business center and a lobby lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Microtel Hotel Charlotte Airport
- Microtel Charlotte
- Charlotte Microtel