This is your typical budget motel. Nothing bad, nothing great. Rooms are smallish, but they have extras, like a fridge and microwave. Wi-fi worked well. The free continental breakfast is just okay, the usual cereal, juice, coffee, etc.
We did enjoy the Cracker Barrel nearby for dinner.
Price is right and they offer a free airport shuttle. We ended up staying twice, for flights in and out of Charlotte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-85, this straightforward hotel is 3 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and 8 miles from the North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. The contemporary rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus desks, microwaves and minifridges. Children age 17 and under stay free with a parent. HBO, NFL Network and free parking during your stay. Free perks include an airport shuttle, continental breakfast and parking. Additional amenities consist of a fitness room, a business center and a lobby lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Microtel Hotel Charlotte Airport
- Microtel Charlotte
- Charlotte Microtel