Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
$119
  • Pool
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$109
$89
$85
All reviewsaveda productsthe concierge loungeoffice parkliving roomsuite hotelclub levelwet barbusiness parkbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetroom serviceairport shuttlebusiness tripnext morningshuttle servicesouthern hospitalityfront desk staff
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped on a Saturday night with the kids on the way to the beach with the wife and boys for family vacation. Wonderfull hotel and great service, especially Sydney O. and Emily in the bar/restaurant. Thanks for making our stay great. We'll definately be back next year.

The Perry's - Powell Ohio

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you for making us a part of your family vacation. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and especially grateful for the postive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I had the best stay experience at this hotel!

After driving 7 hours and being totally exhausted, Maria checked me in quickly. She voluntarily assisted me with my bags and luggage, went so far as to allow me to park my car while she personally delivered my bags to my room!
What a warm welcome for the road warrior I am...

My room is awesome and the service outstanding. Love the 2 room suite and location is close off 77.
Concierge is also wonderful as always!

Many thanks Maria and staff!

Mary
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank marytgg

As a business that is determined to please each and every customer, we especially value it when a discerning customer like you feels inspired to commend us for how our team member accomplished this. In fact, I want you to know that each week I select one review to post on our employee (team) board to reinforce that which we want to be reinforced and this week it will be yours. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Second time staying in Charlotte and the staff at the renaissance always makes me feel welcome. Disoriented and tired from the flight Maria helped me get a nice room and found my rewards account for me. Great experience overall and I look forward to coming back

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your specific praise about our Team Member. We appreciate the feedback and the return visit. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was there for three nights and four days for a conference held at the hotel. I found the restaurant food to be quite good with healthy selections and the servers to be very accommodating and friendly, particularly Sydney and Ashley.
Nice hotel overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

We wanted to respond to your recent review, especially where you recall how impressed you were with the service you received from our team and the selection of choices on our menu. Given our notable degree of daily selections we take pride in our server’s commitment to "own" the menu. I am pleased to pass your compliment on to the team....and thank you for sharing!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

These folks have met my needs with enthusiasm and made me feel valued! Yvonne and Tammy rummaged through storage and desk drawers for quite a few minutes starting at 6:30 a.m looking for a sewing kit for me to repair a dress I needed to wear for work at a time when the rest of the world was asleep.
The previous evening I wanted to purchase some beverages for my refrigerator and within minutes I was on my way in the shuttle to a nearby convenience store. The young man at the front desk was entusiastic as he engaged the driver to take me where I needed to go and the driver was extremely pleasant. On another happy note, the rooms are large and clean and bathrooms are enormous compared to other hotels in the area that I have stayed in.

1  Thank 832Chris

Thank you for your recent visit and for your willingness to share your important feedback with the online review community. A specific thanks as well for your laudatory remarks concerning our Team Members. Please come back and continue to tell the world of how special our location truly is.