Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
$149
$142
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$139
$109
$89
$85
All reviewsaveda productsthe concierge loungeoffice parkliving roomsuite hotelclub levelwet barbusiness parkbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetroom serviceairport shuttlebusiness tripnext morningshuttle servicesouthern hospitalityfront desk staff
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Fantastic hotel...clean, close to airport, Southpark Mall, and many dining options. Large room and large bathroom. As a rewards member, i truly appreciate the fact that this hotel gives Gold + free breakfast even on weekends. Breakfast is fantastic! Pool area is very nice, indoors, with hot tub. Fitness Center is large and well kept.

Room Tip: High floors are nice away from the elevator bank.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and I am happy you where able to find everything you needed. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have chosen our location.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We picked the wrong weekend to go since the NCAA Tournament was in town so the hotel was a very busy. Rooms were spacious and clean. Food was good but a little over priced for what you got. We would stay again just for the location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your patronage, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again during your visit to the Charlotte area.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've stayed here several times throughout the last 10 years and everything is always in pretty top shape from the food, the room, the cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff, to the quietness in the sleeping suite. Their rates are typically in line with other similar hotels in the area. It is a short drive to the airport or a short shuttle drive which is offered by e hotel. I've used their meeting rooms also and the banquet staff is always very helpful. The only thing that has never made sense is a charge for an Internet connection. This is really the only thing that disappoints me about this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

First I would like to say thank you for your continued patronage through the years. Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals and receiving feedback from our guest enables us to accommodate all of our guest a little better upon each visit. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and thank you once again for continuing to choose our hotel when you are in the charlotte area.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for business. Just one night, but wish I could stay longer. The room was great. The bed was very comfy and I don't even know how many pillows I had. Probably enough to build a fort :) Bathroom was bigger than some hotel rooms I've stayed in before. More than enough towels and nice selection of complimentary toiletries. Breakfast was fantastic. Plenty of choices on the buffet to cater to just about any taste, or you can order from the menu. A "shot" of banana-peach smoothie was a nice touch and tasted amazing. Overall this was one of my favorite hotel stays. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013

Comfort while away from home is key to travelers, and we are happy that you where able to find that at our hotel. Thank you for selecting our hotel, and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit into the Charlotte area!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Renaissance Charlotte Suites entire staff treated me with the courtesy and attention you expect from a fine hotel. The service and food was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly with all members of staff making me feel very welcome at all times.

Lewis Durham
Platinum Member

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I am very happy that our staff was able to make your experience with us enjoyable. Thank you for your continued patronage with us. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again on your return visit into the Charlotte area.