“Excellent Stay at Suburban Extended Stay Pineville”

Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville
Ranked #124 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
New Haven, CT
“Excellent Stay at Suburban Extended Stay Pineville”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed here one night on the way to a short vacation Florida. Suburban Extended Stays usually provide a good, predictable experience but this hotel went beyond what was expected. It had a great, friendly staff and nice clean rooms. A great place to stay without breaking the bank.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stay at this Suburban extended stay every time I am in Charlotte. The location is convenient to South Charlotte and the management will do whatever is required to make you happy. It is a safe and quiet place. I recommend this Suburban extended Stay to everyone looking for an economical, safe, clean and convenient accommodation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I first got to Extended Stay, I was a little uncomfortable. I was in the very back of the hotel on the ground floor, and I felt vulnerable. I called the manager, Mr. Patel, and he said that he would change my room if there was any possibility of doing so. Well, he found a way, and I moved to a second floor room in the front area. The second room was the same size and had the same accomodations, but, I felt safer there. In addition, I accidentally left my Nook (electronic book), a card, and some other items. I called and Jheri at the front desk said they would mail it out as soon as possible. Everything arrived, and I really appreciated the effort to go the extra mile with mailing everything and with changing my room.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front next to the main office are the best.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The staff was friendly and made sure your needs were met! It is a clean and nice place to stay. Would definitely stay there again and send others too. Also there are many stores,restaurant, including a hospital close by I believe around 5mile radius.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am staying at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Charlotte longer that I expected to be. I arrived at 3:00 am and was greeted by a security guard. The manager promptly came down and checked me in. I have received the best service from the staff and feel completely safe staying here. I don’t understand the other reviews because I have received the best service - or I wouldn't still be here - 11 months later.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After missing flight from CLT, was a little worried about staying in a extended stay. However it was good. The rooms clean comfy. Hotel was staff was helpful, helping to find a place to eat. Morning wake up call came on time and I made my flight!

Over all for the price, the hotel is affordable and was satisfactory. Good internet connections and quite location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

At checkin - rude and as if they were being inconvenienced by me wanting to checkin. Room - filthy dirty and if i wanted food in the fridge I would have asked. But, thanks for the moldy fried chicken in the fridge and hairs all over my sheets and bathroom. Yes, I did feel compelled to complain. However, no one was to be found when I checked out at 9am. Do not stay here! Oh yea, they do also have plenty of construction workers in the parking lot that will gaulk at your wife (if you like that).

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank HayleyJ2010

Travelers are raving about these Charlotte hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Charlotte - WT Harris
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Quality Suites
#4 of 6 in Pineville
MainStay Suites Charlotte
MainStay Suites Charlotte
#100 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville? Share your experiences!