Victorian Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn
$159
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$83
$271
$173
$161
EmbassySuites.com
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$110
$101
$93
Hampton.com
$273
$259
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My daughter's wedding was July 27, 2013. It was a rainy, rainy day. The staff had to set up for the wedding under roof. We were sad, to say the least. Out of no where the clouds lifted and the sun started to peek thru. By 4 o'clock, the staff had everything set up and ready for an outside wedding!!! It turned out to be a beautiful ceremony... outside! The staff went above and beyond the day of the wedding, not to mention how accommodating they were upon our arrival on Friday night, when they were awaiting our arrival and ready to unload all of our cars and wedding attire. Everything from the rehearsal dinner, to the breakfasts, to the accommodations, to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding and reception were top notch. I don't think it could have gone more smoothly. The staff was ready, willing and able to attend to any need. We really enjoyed the family atmosphere that they provide. Alicia stepped in and was nothing less than professional and first rate. The staff was great!!! We enjoyed them and the fact that they seemed to love their jobs! Wish they could have spent a little more time on the dance floor with us ;) All in all, it was a fantastic and stress free weekend. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A Dream Come True! Is the only way to describe our wedding we had at the Victorian Villa on June 15,2013. From the gorgeous venue to the amazing staff, you could not ask for anything more. My husband and I still talk about how perfect and fun of a wedding we had and could not have done it without Liz at the Villa. From the first day we arrived to look at the Villa, I just knew!!! The Venue, the amazing staircase the bride gets to walk down, food and cake being included and beautiful decorations at no extra cost. Also, I could just tell Liz loves her job and loves getting to work with her brides!!! She made everything so much more exciting and is always an email away! You would not get this kind of service somewhere else. We arrived on Friday for our rehearsal dinner and the bride (me) was greeted like a princess! The food was delicious for the rehearsal dinner and for the wedding. I am allergic to gluten and the chef made sure to have a specific plate for me. Everything ran so smoothly and we did not have to worry about a thing! All we had to do was enjoy ourselves our guests! And of course do a lot of dancing! :) My husband and I did not want the night to end. We thank God for letting us find such an amazing place with amazing people to start our lives together!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our wedding was June 1st 2013 and it couldn't have been more perfect. We had plenty of other choices for venues and decided to go with the Victorian Villa Inn for a number of reasons. First, the owner Liz made my wife feel like it was all about her, was genuine and my wife was absolutely comfortable. That was the most important aspect we needed. Liz and her family made us feel like we were not just customers, but an extension of their family. The Inn is gorgeous and I can't say enough amazing things about the service, food, ambiance and overall "show" that is put on by Liz and her staff!! We had an amazing wedding, the service was perfect, Liz and her staff make sure everything is perfect and best of all you have nothing to worry about. Everyone wants a great experience and know the money they are spending is worth it, I have to say not only was what we spent worth it, I truly feel there is no better pricing for what you get out there. Everything was perfect, cake, DJ etc. Liz listens to what you want, we even had her do a set up for the reception that she never had before, ask her about it. It looked awesome!! Everything is important when you are planning a wedding, what Liz did for us and especially my wife was give us a peace of mind, knowing we were in great hands and had NO STRESS before the wedding and the day of the wedding. WE FULLY RECOMMEND LIZ AND HER FAMILY FROM The VICTORIAN VILLA INN!! They will take care of all your needs and your day will be amazing. If you don't believe us check out our pics on her Facebook website.
Thank you Liz!!!

David and Natalia Klett

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My son and daughter in law were married at the Inn on June 15. From the moment we arrived for the rehearsal dinner until time to leave on Sunday morning, the staff anticipated and attended our every need. Liz is truly amazing in her oversight of every detail of the wedding. The wedding came off like a fairytale and we are still talking about it. I asked my son and daughter in law if they wouldn't like to get married again next year - same place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our daughter was married at the Villa on May 11, and everything was wonderful. From the moment we arrived, the staff was there attending to our every need. This is truly a full service facility. The grounds were beautifully groomed, all of the decorating was done for us, and the bride had the wedding of her dreams. The food was delicious and plentiful. Members of the wedding party who spent the night at the Villa told us that the rooms were very comfortable. As any mother of the bride, I was a little stressed out, but from the moment we arrived at the rehearsal dinner, I knew that everything was handled for us. I am so grateful that I was able to relax and enjoy this special occasion. All of the staff were so polite and friendly, and I heard lots of comments from our guests about how good the service was. I would highly recommend Victorian Villa Inn as a wedding venue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family