All reviews boutique hotel library lounge nespresso machine wine and cheese hour luxurious rooms fiji water exquisite hotel wine reception recent opening no natural light wonderful staff for making balcony suite trendy vibe great breakfast the next morning can't imagine staying anywhere else make tea lovely lounge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chic newlY redecorated greys and white theme. Safe with security. Central downtown location close to epic center, stadium, restaurants and coffee shops. Historic Ivey Dept store. Good front desk service.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2018

My husband and I were in Charlotte for work last week for work. We decided to extend our trip through the weekend. We chose the Ivey based on its reviews, and WOW!!
The hotel is gorgeous and brand new. It is also extremely clean. The service was outstanding. From the second we walked in the door all of the staff was extremely accommodating.

We paid an extra $25 for full access to their library lounge, which included a full breakfast, and a gourmet wine and cheese display. It was also a quite area, which we also used for reading/ answering emails on our phones/ relaxing. Definitely a great value!

The room was immaculate. It came with a Nespresso machine, which I used every morning (if you are an avid coffee drinker you know how important good coffee in the AM is). Our room came with his/her robes as well, which we also used. One thing I noticed were the high end details, aside from the Nespresso machine, the linens were soft and high quality. The TV was also top of the line (Sony). These things might not matter to some, but when you are looking for a luxury hotel they should always matter. IVEY did it right!

Next time we are in Charlotte, I would not hesitate to re-book a stay here. Our stay was more than enjoyable (if that is possible). Nicer than the larger chain hotels and with all the bells and whistles!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 31, 2018

Dear Giuliana P,

Thank you for choosing The Ivey's Hotel, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad that you were able to experience our First Class service from our team members during your visit and please know that your kind words have been shared with our entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another blissful getaway!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a beautiful boutique hotel with a friendly staff and many amenities. We really enjoyed the private Library Lounge. It costs an extra $25 to get full access which includes a delicious breakfast in the morning and gourmet wine and cheese tasting at night. The rooms were very comfortable. The entire property is designed fantastically with a lot of character.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 28, 2018

Dear RayBellbomac,

Thank you for your kind words and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ivey's Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Charlotte area.

All the Best,

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband planned a night away from our young children and surprised me with a belated anniversary trip. This hotel is quite a gem. The 1930s-esque decor is beautifully consistent throughout the entire property. We stayed in one of the suites and were pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was. The bed was incredibly comfortable; we enjoyed our first full night of sleep in over 7 weeks (parents of a newborn and 4 year old here). There are countless amazing restaurants, coffee shops and bars within walking distance. Morgan and Cameron provided exceptional service us upon check-out. Our SUV was returned via valet in a speedy manner so we could head home to our boys. Overall, we loved our stay (albeit short) and would highly recommend it to anyone, regardless of how long your intended stay is.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Casey M
Management response:Responded August 25, 2018

Dear

Thank you for mentioning the Genuine Care of our Ivey's Hotel associates Morgan & Cameron. Our team is truly what sets us apart from other hotels in the area. As a parent myself I can totally appreciate a goods night sleep with little ones around. I am happy we were able to provide you with some much needed R&R. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your next trip to the Ivey's Hotel.

All the best,

Reviewed August 24, 2018

The staff was very friendly. I arrived just before the wine and cheese hour at the Library Lounge. It's a quiet bar just for guests with great atmosphere. It was a great way to begin my stay. Overall, the room was clean with a nice big tv. Bathroom had both a rain shower and a separate tub which I liked. I was in Charlotte for work and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The city view is worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 25, 2018

Dear Francisco305,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed our Library Lounge and the great service provided by our incredible team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Charlotte area.

All the best,