“Hibachi entertaining for kids”

Fuji Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #958 of 2,627 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 12, 2016

We took the kids to their first Hibachi meal at Fuji. The staff we had were friendly and amusing. The kids loved the entire experience. The hibachi food was very good. A good evening out

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

Staff and owner were very rude and ruin our reservations for a birthday party that we had. I had come on another occasion to give them a chance and once again encountered the owner she was still rude and the food was awful and portions were small. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

A fun night for the kids. Food was fine, nothing exceptional. The show was fun for the kids. I would return if I had a good coupon.

Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Very good food and great service. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Excellent portions of rice, noodles, and meat. My wife and I had leftovers to take home. Would eat there again.

1  Thank dbmtide1
Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

Service was very slow and restaurant was cold! Dinner prices were a little on the high side for the quality of the food. The miso soup taste like water. Lunch prices looked more reasonable for what you get!