“Really? I would rather go to a nice steak house for the price.”

Chima Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: On the Light Rail, get off on 3rd and Convention Center, then Chima is 2 blocks away.
Description: Located in beautiful Center City Charlotte on 4th and Tryon, just a few blocks from Belk Theater, Over street Mall and the Bobcats Arena.Chima offers authentic Brazilian cuisine and chic dining experience. Enjoy appetizers and cocktails and the best view of Uptown Charlotte in our elegant upstairs lounge. Private rooms available for up to 150 guests
NC
“Really? I would rather go to a nice steak house for the price.”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

If you can eat your weight in meat, this is the place for you. I just thought there was a lot of fat on the meats, and my husband and I had to spit some of it back into our napkin! :( Many choices and a fun experience, but I would rather go to one of my favorite steak houses if Im in the mood for this and paying the price.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Make sure you come hungry”
Reviewed March 24, 2010

My wife and I went to Chima for our anniversary last year, and it was excellent. My wife refers to it as "Meatfest". If you've never been to a Brazilian style restaurant, you have different servers come to your table and offer you different cuts of meat. It' all you can eat, and they have a fantastic salad bar with cheeses, veggies, salad and soups. Chima is a great experience, and excellent food. The only downer is the price. It's most definitely a special occasion restaurant as it will cost you about $40 per person. But if you go to their website, you can sign up for their mailing list for $25 off your first visit, so that helps lessen the blow to your wallet. Definitely a must for anyone that loves steak.

Charlotte,NC
“First Timer-Excellent Meal & Experience”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

We dined here during restaurant week. The food was excellent, cooked to order (rare to well done and if they didn't have anything to ur liking just ask and they will send it ur way in no time) , the servers were great and our waiter Brandon was fantastic. He explained everything in detail and they personalize your service by calling you by name. I have dined at a similar style restaurant in NYC and this one was better by far. Would not suggest this place for a romantic meal, its more suitable for groups of 4 or more. Dessert was good and could be better (Tiramasu) but thats not what ur there for in the first place.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Spectacular meal!”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

We dined with a large group this evening at Chima. Our server, Brandon was phenomenal. He explained everything in great detail and made sure we were all well taken care of for the entire evening. The salad bar was outstanding. Everything was very fresh and the selection was wonderful. The meats were cooked to perfection and there was such a wide variety to satisfy everyones tastes. We will definitely return.

1 Thank JetBlueDriver
Louisiana
“exceptional dining experience”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Just getting back from a trip to Charlotte. After looking up many restaurants on Tripadvisor my wife and I decided to give Chima a try. Neither of us had ever been to a Brazilian steakhouse. We were seated promptly and everything was explained by our waiter Ezekial. The salad bar was spectacular, especially the calamari salad. The meats were fantastic. Pork loin and the filet was unbelievable. The accompaniments brought to the table were excellent. Our favorites were the fried palenta and beef croquets. This place was the highlight of our trip. Wish we hade one in Louisiana, I'd go tonight!

Been to Chima Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!