“Always a dining pleasure”

Angela's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #410 of 2,389 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Always a dining pleasure”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very nice mid evening dinner. Food was wonderful. The service friendly and helpful. This is truly one of the best Italian restaurants in the area. Had the Pollo ala Cacciatore and was amazed by the flavor and freshness. Would recommend to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Michael P

Louisville, Kentucky
“Eat there every time I am in Charlotte”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love this place...the food, customer service and quality of the restaurant atmosphere is fantastic! I don't care where you live in Charlotte, it's worth coming and trying it!

2 Thank Charlie D
“Better than Pizza Hut”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Coming from DC down on a road trip the food was decent far better than Pizza Hut or anything else but the reason I went was because of all the wonderful reviews I honestly just don't feel like it held up to the standard that all these reviewers are giving it I had the semi greasy New York style pepperoni pizza and the home made lasagana neither was that great in the end not worth driving 20 min out of the way to eat

3 Thank Mikebvr
Mint Hill, North Carolina
“Spinach Lasagna....You have to try”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

OMG, I have been here several times and every time I generally get the same thing. I was told to try the Spinanch Lasagna with Alfredo Sauce. I did, and thought I was in Heaven. This place is awesome and I would recommend it anyday anytime to anyone.

4 Thank Crystal J
K-W, Ontario
“Exceptional authentic Italian food”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I grew up in Italian families so the bar is very high for quality for us at Italian restaurants. Angela's meets and exceeds it. We ordered the Sicilian pizza and an appetizer (deep-fried mozzarella, zucchini, and ravioli). The appetizer, although expensive at almost $12, was really quite tasty and plentiful. We really could have had the appetizer and left satisfied. But the crowning jewel was the pizza. I grew up with thick-crust pizza. This was exceptional thick-crust pizza. It only came in one size so we ended up bringing 3/4 of it home. Another note: the Italian Sausage tasted just like my wife's Dad's (fennel being the key ingredient). So, all in all, this was an exceptional experience.

3 Thank i_yac