“Great Italian” 4 of 5 bubbles

Angela's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #374 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Charlotte
“Great Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

What's not to love about this place? Great pizza, great pasta, and great service from Stephany(thanks girl). There was live music Friday night, which added to a great evening. I think I may have finally found a real Italian spot in Charlotte:-)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Demi_10

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent. . . Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

If your looking for good friendly service and terrific food, this is the place to go. After our business meeting, we went here for a quick bite. Highly recommend them, our pizza was delicious.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Fallon J
Matthews, North Carolina
“Great NY Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was a great neighborhood restaurant. My husband and I got Angela's "special" pizza and it was fabulous. Next time we will go and try some of the dinner items. The table next to us got the Sicilian style and I probably would not recommend that. Although I occasionally enjoy Sicilian pizza, this was way too much dough for my taste. Observing the table next to us I was very glad we ordered the thin crust. We went on a Friday night and had no wait and great service. We look forward to returning for some manicotti or stuffed shells, which we have been told are great.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank brighteyes29
Mint Hill
“My Chicago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

A long search in our craving for Chicago Pizza in Charlotte has been uncovered. Angel's Pizza makes the pizza to our specs and is as good as Chicago pizza. We took a shot in asking them to duplicate a Chicago Pizza and with no hesitation made it our way and was Fantastic! When we walk into the restaraunt, they already know what we want. It is amazing that a restaraunt will go out of there way to make their customers happy.Always great food!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank jhncCharlotte
Matthews, North Carolina
“The best Bruschetta I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Angela's has the best bruschetta in Charlotte--maybe in North Carolina! My husband and I also like the warm bread and great pastas. They also have pizza. Service is good, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. We enjoy the casual dining with the upscale Italian cuisine. Our dining experiences here have been much more enjoyable than the big name Italian eateries and less expensive too!

• Visited June 2013