“Great NY Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was a great neighborhood restaurant. My husband and I got Angela's "special" pizza and it was fabulous. Next time we will go and try some of the dinner items. The table next to us got the Sicilian style and I probably would not recommend that. Although I occasionally enjoy Sicilian pizza, this was way too much dough for my taste. Observing the table next to us I was very glad we ordered the thin crust. We went on a Friday night and had no wait and great service. We look forward to returning for some manicotti or stuffed shells, which we have been told are great.

4  Thank brighteyes29
There are newer reviews for Angela's Pizza and Restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2013

A long search in our craving for Chicago Pizza in Charlotte has been uncovered. Angel's Pizza makes the pizza to our specs and is as good as Chicago pizza. We took a shot in asking them to duplicate a Chicago Pizza and with no hesitation made it our way and was Fantastic! When we walk into the restaraunt, they already know what we want. It is amazing that a restaraunt will go out of there way to make their customers happy.Always great food!

3  Thank jhncCharlotte
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Angela's has the best bruschetta in Charlotte--maybe in North Carolina! My husband and I also like the warm bread and great pastas. They also have pizza. Service is good, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. We enjoy the casual dining with the upscale Italian cuisine. Our dining experiences here have been much more enjoyable than the big name Italian eateries and less expensive too!

1  Thank PHS-RDS87
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We saw this restaurant was rated 3 out of All restaurants and had to go! The eggplant parmigiana pizza was superb, great service too. Real Italian food in Charlotte.

3  Thank Bevseth
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We come here often and it's always a fantastic meal. The owners are friendly and the wait staff is great.. Everything I have had on the menu has been very tasty... I love this place!!