“Great Service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Across from SouthPark Mall
Description: Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House. As founder Ruth Fertel used to say, "If you've ever had a filet this good, welcome back." We take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a good time. So you won't find the stodgy, uptight attitude you might find at other steak houses. Our SouthPark location, created in the classic Southern style, features a spacious dining room and private dining areas. Surrounded by dark hardwoods and artisan tiling, you'll feel as if you're back in New Orleans. All beef is USDA Prime, prepared in 1800 degree broilers and served on 500 degree plates, and all accoutrements inspired by Ruth's New Orleans heritage. Let us know of any specific requests for an evening with that special someone, and we'll take care of the details. Life's too short to eat anywhere else.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

It has been a while since I have experience such a good service. Good wine, good food, good environment, I will definitely come back and highly recommend this and any other locations. Why not a five? well, I order the bistro fillet with lobster and the place is so small is hard to cut the steal and manage the lobster with the butter bucket as well. For this type of dishes they should give bigger plates. Other thing I did not like is the bread... I mean, it was good but for a place like this I was expecting something better. The Blucheese crust in the steak was amazing! try it. The lobster was average. the steak a little bit over the average but not the best I have had. over cooked for a medium rare.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We'd never been to Ruth's Chris before and decided to go there to celebrate a number of things with my wife and daughter. That had our reservation, knew we were there to celebrate, put us in a great spot, etc. What "made" the whole evening was a waiter named Benjamin. If you ever go to this location, ask for him. One of the best waiters I've ever seen. He knew our names, did special things for us, and generally did an outstanding job. The bar was a mob scene, but they got us a drink quickly. They did not rush us through dinner. The Lobster Bisque and salad were very good and the steak was one of the best ever. Highly recommend! Some of the best service ever!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

You get what you pay for. These steaks are out of this world but very $$$. It is a beautiful place to eat. very upscale not a place for children. A great date night kind of place!

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Have you ever went to a high end restaurant and it was just "alright"? Never happened anytime we went to this Ruth's Chris location. The food was delicious. We had the porterhouse for two, calamari, and a few sides. I wouldn't hesitate to go again. Best steaks I have ever eaten.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I went here for restaurant week but I was not impressed. I have had much better steak elsewhere in Charlotte & surrounding area. I will not visit this restaurant again.

2  Thank SusieQ8853

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!