“Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great food.”

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
Ranked #27 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Ironton, Ohio
“Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great food.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this location last July on our way to Myrtle Beach. We were greeted by a friendly staff, who made sure we had everything we needed. Every inch of the hotel I saw was clean and well kept. The next morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast before we hit the rode. All of these reason are why I rebooked for our upcoming trip this weekend. Anytime I hear of someone staying in the Charlotte area I recommend this hotel !

Room Tip: Given the location, the whole area is quiet. Sits in the back of a shopping area. We had no street n...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Seth H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Greer, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Hotel and the grounds are nice, and the location is very good to walk and do a little shopping but the price is nowhere worth what you are getting, I suggest you shop around if staying in this area I stayed here on business for one night and I should have gotten some other prices before booking ...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel to attend a baby shower in the area. Booked through expedia and check-in was a breeze. I was on the third floor and my window faced the parking lot. The room was pretty nice, super comfy bed, microwave, fridge, and keurig coffee maker. There is a restaurant menu for room service between 5pm and 10pm which I thought was cool. I didn't use it but the option was there. The lounge/bar area downstairs was pretty busy at night. For breakfast they have a $10 made to order menu. There are eggs, omelets, bacon, hash browns, muffins, waffles, fruit, and more!

The hotel itself is located in what seems like a mini village. There is a movie theatre, restaurants, bars, and shops all within walking distance. Loved the area. It all looks brand new.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank scange
Fostoria, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed here for our son's wedding, staff was very helpful & kind. Good Location for our venue & not far from downtown. They provided shuttle service for our guests, which was so helpful. Would recomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The place is very clean and neat. We had a suite and it was spotless. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The hot tub in the pool area was not working; they tried to fix it but it still didn't work. The smell in the hall on the 4th floor where we stayed was awful, but once you got in the room it was a different story. The fridge was not too cold, but good enough to keep our drinks cool. The linen was clean and crispy, just right. The bed and pillows were fantastic! We would definitely return. The good things overwrite the things that didn't go to well. The manager gave us a gas card for the inconvenience. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Nice clean room and great location for my business purposes. The physical location was interesting because the GPS didn't find it exactly, so I had to navigate a bit on my own. The accommodations were great and the breakfast was superb.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Roanoke, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2014

There is a lot to do around this area, yet, no too busy. I like the movie theater being so close. You can walk to so many places. There are the usual stores nearby. Like Wal-mart, Target and also an Applebees right across the street. I have stayed here several times. I use to frequent the Rock Hill location, but lately, it has been very expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple