Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
$110
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Omni Charlotte Hotel(Charlotte)
$198
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$116
Hampton.com
$114
$103
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$139
$80
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$87
$189
$161
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet sidewxyz barvalet parkingepi centerparking deckbars and restaurantsrooms are modernawesome locationmovie theatervalet servicebank of america stadiumdowntown areaconvention centerepicenterlobbyuptownnightlife
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We spent 1 night here, as all the other hotels near the Bank of America stadium were booked. Location is great, which has pros and cons. The elevators are always busy and quite slow. As other reviewers have said, they share the lobby elevator with other businesses, and it is not air-conditioned. Check in was a bit of a mess, but I think travelocity screwed that up (only half our name ended up on the reservation, and it took a while to sort it out). The room was different than traditional hotel rooms, but it served its purpose. Bed was comfortable, and the shower had hot water and good pressure. A wide variety of restaurants, bars, clubs, and other venues was located right outside, so no driving or taxi required. However, this meant a noisy night. Luckily for us, we were so exhausted after the soccer match, we fell asleep quickly once we retired to the room. Later check out(12:00) was nice. We would stay here again if we were looking to save.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I found this hotel last minute as we were staying in Charlotte for a one day trip. It was rated as a 3 star hotel and the amenities didn’t say anything on Hotwire. I was VERY reluctant to book as I normally only go for 4 star or more, but after considering I didn’t need much for 1 night, I booked it. The Aloft it very college feely. It looks like a large dorm room with some extras: large mounted screen TV, small refrigerator, desk, lounge coffee maker, etc. The hotel lobby is in the Epicenter which is uptown/downtown Charlotte. It is connected to many restaurants, lounges, clubs, bowling alley, movie theater, etc. We stayed on a Sunday so there wasn’t much to do except have dinner and visit Strike City. Also, the building has access to other buildings that offer more food choices. There is Wi-Fi, a gym, restaurants, although Hotwire didn’t show that when booking. The lobby is really cute. It has a pool table and a bar which makes great for socializing and hanging out. The view we had was cool. It was a view of the stadium and of the lower street. The room was a decent size for two people and clean. Not more than that. The room amenities were just enough and modern. The bed was comfortable. Overall it was a good stay and I would recommend the hotel to others especially if you want to save and you are 32 and younger.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank glamtrav
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed at the aloft in July of 2014. The Staff was absolutely wonderful! They bent over backwards to help me in any way that they could. I was a single traveler on a business trip, they were helpful with attractions, what to do to kill time, they moved me to another room when my air conditioning wasn't quite working 100%. The staff that really stuck out were Yvonne, Brian and Charles. Thank-you so much for everything!

Room Tip: If you are bothered by noise, request a high floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This just isn't a great hotel. It's really just a pain.
Hard to find. Hot, slow elevator to lobby is shared with the office building. What a mess. Then another elevator to your room.
Rooms are worn. My AC didn't work. The staff was lost. 3 calls until anyone showed up....it never worked.
Fitness center was filthy.
I like the Aloft brand. I'm a Starwood Platinum. I just don't like this location.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank JCFFB
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear JCFFB,
Thank you for your review and loyalty to SPG. We are very sorry you were disappointed with your recent stay with us and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the elevators, service, and air conditioning in your guest room. Rest assured, these have been addressed with our staff and properly handled. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. All the best.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed at the Aloft for business but it would have been a great place to stay to explore Charlotte. The hotel is located right in the city center and has lots of great shopping and food options nearby. The staff was very friendly and there is a self-service cafe for quick food. The rooms are modern/trendy and clean. You can park (for a fee) in the Epicenter garage and take an elevator directly to the hotel lobby.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business