Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
$110
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$116
Hampton.com
$114
$103
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$72
$139
$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$83
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Omni Charlotte Hotel(Charlotte)
$176
$135
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$189
$161
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet sidewxyz barvalet parkingepi centerparking deckbars and restaurantsrooms are modernawesome locationmovie theatervalet servicebank of america stadiumdowntown areaconvention centerepicenterlobbyuptownnightlife
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed the weekend of 05-18-13 to 05-20-13. This HOTEL IS GREAT. I have to give special apprication for the follwoing employees who made our stay the best exprience.

Paul - Helped us with parking issues we entournted.
Kenny - Front Desk gave some great suggestions on Night Life Spots to Enjoy
Allie- Bartender was Great and personable.

My only issue was the elevators going to the garage. One was broken the entire weekend and it took over 23 min one time to get up to the hotel lobby. Becarfule of the elevators and how long it can take.

It will not deture me from staying at this hotel again. It will only determe as to where i park my car.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am a huge fan of W Hotels, so when I was booking a business trip to Charlotte, I decided that I wanted to try this hotel, as I had never stayed at an Aloft before, but I've heard friends rave about it.

The Aloft is a perfect location for bars and restaurants as it is literally in the EpiCentre. However, I was in town on St. Patrick's weekend...bad idea. I'm sure I only fell asleep because I was dog-tired and the bed was sooooo comfortable.

I have stayed at the Aloft a second time since, and it was a much quieter experience. I enjoy the style of the rooms, it makes you feel as though you're in New York somewhere, staying at a boutique hotel. The staff is great. Check-in was a breeze. And the Bliss products are a huge bonus. [Bliss fan here!] I do plan on staying here again and I look forward to trying other Alofts in different cities.

Suggestion: Make sure you call valet at least 10 minutes before you plan on leaving everytime, as they may be backed up and you won't have to wait a while outside.

Room Tip: If it's a big weekend and you want a quiet room, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel, on the street away from the Epicentre.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi shakeitshakeit,

Thanks so much for staying with us on your recent trips to Charlotte, and for sharing your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your Aloft experience as much as your friends did, and that you enjoyed both of your stays, despite one being over a particularly busy time for the city and the EpiCentre area.

We're so glad to hear you found our rooms and beds comfortable, and our staff accommodating - these are top priorities for us and we love receiving this kind of feedback!

Please come see us again soon, and do reach out in advance so we can pre-book you in a nice, quiet room.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

A friend and I wanted to explore Charlotte as it was our first time in the city. This hotel was perfect for us. The location couldn't be better in the Epicenter which has lots of bars and restaurants. The room is modern and worked out great for us. The beds are very comfortable and the staff was friendly. There is a bar and pool table in the lobby. Parking is $20 a day which is annoying but that would be my only complaint. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hello g8rchick1980,

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your first trip to Charlotte and your stay here at Aloft! Glad to hear you enjoyed our convenient location, and that you found our beds comfortable and staff friendly. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Charlotte!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night traveling back to Atlanta. First, we had a pretty hard time finding it - there is a specific garage you're supposed to park in, but there isn't a sign outside of the parking garage telling you you can park there for the hotel and the sign on the hotel is so high up on the building you can't see it from your car. The hotel itself was very cool - it had a European minimalist/eclectic feel to it - but I felt like everything was a little worn and needed some updates. The view was nice and I liked the look of our room, but it was really loud. Because you're staying right at the EpiCentre, you're also right next to clubs and you could hear that music all night (might have been better on the other side of the hotel). I liked that they allowed pets and thought the fitness center and snack choices were good.Also, you literally could not have a better location if you want to be in the heart of downtown Charlotte -- you're right upstairs from restaurants, shops, etc.

Room Tip: Try to get a room as far from the clubs surrounding it as possible, unless of course you're planning to go clubbing, in which case it won't matter :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hi Jennifer F,

Thank you for your recent stay, and for taking the time to share this feedback. We're happy you enjoyed our unique atmosphere, location, and amenities. Sorry to hear about the trouble you had finding our parking garage and that you found some items to be worn - we appreciate your feedback on how we can improve!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at the Aloft in the Charlotte EpiCentre after seeing a Charlotte Bobcats game at the TWC arena. It's really conveniently located, with lots of restaurants and bars in the EpiCentre, only a short elevator ride from the hotel (which is on the top floors). It took us a while to get checked in at the desk because there were so many people checking in (to be expected on a Saturday afternoon, I suppose). Our rooms were clean, comfortable bed, great views of the city. But they were quite small without a lot of dresser or closet space to store clothing (fine for me as we were only there for 1 night).

However, the other couple we were traveling with got a room a few doors down from ours and they had a really hard time sleeping because the sounds of the clubs down below in the EpiCentre were so loud. My friend wrote a review on TripAdvisor complaining of this, and the Aloft manager got in touch with her saying he would refund her for the room because of the poor quality of their stay. Great, right?

Not great - the manager never delivered on the promise of a refund. After several email interactions, it became clear that the refund was incorrectly applied to the wrong credit card (so some other lucky guest got a free night) although we had provided the confirmation number and receipt from the stay. When the manager was contacted again to report the lack of refund, he responded by saying, "there is nothing else I can do."

Basically the hotel is fine unless you get one of the loud rooms (of which I have to assume there are a few, we were not on the lowest floor of the hotel so the rooms underneath must have been even louder!!). But I have to give it a 1 star review because of the really terrible service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is far away from the loud EpiCentre clubs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends