“Worst Catering”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Worst Catering”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was recommended this place by someone that had eaten lunch in the restaurant. I choose them to do some catering for a business meeting I was helping organize. We just wanted normal boxed lunches that had a sandwich, chips, and fruit. It was horrible!!! The roast beef sandwich barely had any meat..it was all bread. There was a slice of tomato and no lettuce on the sandwich. We were charged extra because we wanted to fruit cup instead of a cookie..tacky. I had a vegetarian guest and made sure to discuss the sandwich option. I was assured by the gentleman that took my order that it was a mix of roasted vegetables in a wrap..the veggies were not roasted at all. My guest said it was just a salad wrapped up. I was so embarrassed that this is the food our guest had. Never again will I do business with these people.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Stay away”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ordered food for delivery. Was told 45 min-1hr. Called after 1hr 15min. All they could say was "It's on the way". It took 1hr 45 min to deliver. Food was horrible and was thrown in the trash. Contacted BB&M to give them an opportunity to do the right thing. They did nothing. I understand that mistakes are made. I judge them on what happened after they were notified of the problem. I work too hard to waste money at an establishment that doesn't care about providing quality customer service. BB&M will never see any of my money again.

• Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great sandwiches.”
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Great sandwiches.

Been to Bedder Bedder and Moore? Share your experiences!