“Worth the stop” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Iowa
“Worth the stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Drew our waiter was very nice fellow. The food took a little longer than expected but well worth it. Great tasting steaks

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Charlotte, North Carolina
“salad bar rocks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have had several bad experiences here with hot foods not being prepared correctly. I LOVE their salad bar and they have some yummy drinks.

Visited June 2013
West Virginia
“Good Meal, Fresh Salad Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped in for lunch while traveling to the beach. We found the place very clean and comfortable. The service was fast and friendly. We both ordered fish tacos and the salad bar. The salad bar was well stocked and everything was VERY FRESH. Our food was tasty and fresh as well. Great experience!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rock Hill, SC
“Great salad bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

The menu was pretty good but their salad bar was even better. The atmosphere was extremely pleasant. I would go back again.

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not my taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was really in the mood for a nice big burger. I had memories of a good big burger there but couldn't find one on the menu. Prices were higher than I liked and not much really appealed to me, I almost left but didn't have time to find another place to eat and get back to work in time.. I don't even recall what I ordered. The salad bar was small I wasn't thrilled with it.

Visited November 2012