“Good meal.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,417 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We were seated quickly. The food was served fairly fast. I had JD strips for starter and JD chicken sandwich for the main. We used our free starter voucher that we got through doing the survey online and got 8 dollars knocked off the bill. Another good meal at tgi, thank you.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

While in Charlotte this weekend, I desparately needed a place to watch the battle of the blues game. Almost every bar I went to was packed. I finally found TGIF and was able to get a seat at the bar.

I ordered a Chinese chicken appetizer and a cold beverage. My appetizer was really good, it came with a great dipping sauce. The stafff was very attentive and the locals were very friendly. All of the food I saw come out to other diners at the bar looked really good as well.

This was my first time at TGIF since the mid-90's. I had a great time there, the only dissapointment was Duke lost the game... I love Charlotte.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Kind of like any other T.G.I. Friday's Wouldn't go out of my way.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!