“great salmon”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Charlotte, North Carolina
“great salmon”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

food is good, but too dark inside. can't see what I'm eating. nice people, however parking is tough and ez to get a ticket too.

Visited April 2012

“Great consistent food delivery”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Never have had a bad meal here. My favorite is the planked salmon and wild rice salad. I look forward to it when I have not been there for a while. One of our favorite places to dine.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great steak and service too”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I took my wife and was not disappointed. The steak that I ordered came out fantastic. They had a very good wine selection too. The waitstaff was very attentive, but not so much that you had to stop talking every few moments.

I look forward to going there again.

Visited February 2013
Chicago
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This was a good choice while visiting Charlotte! The deviled eggs and the dip was really good! The Penne Pasta with shrimp and scallops highly recommend.

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I decided to visit this restaurant the Saturday after Valentines, it was the earliest reservation available that was before 8pm and close to Vday. We enjoyed the meal overall, wasn't anything special and nothing really stood out but I enjoyed it.

The service on the other hand did stand out and the waitresses actually seemed to want you to enjoy your meal. Whenever a request was made they gladly fulfilled the request without making us feel like we were bothering them for services. This was our first time visiting and my husband and I could not choose on a dessert to share so the waitress actually said that she would bring both out and charge one on the house. Later a manager came out and asked which dessert we liked better and asked what brought us in for the first time. I felt that this gesture overall was very nice and memorable! We will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013

Been to 131 Main? Share your experiences!