“Just the place for Shopping”
Review of SouthPark

SouthPark
Ranked #21 of 181 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: Upscale shopping district.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very nice mall for shopping. Plenty of stores to choose from. All Staff there were helpful and nice. Food court is clean and pleasant very good selection of foods.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This Mall has all the high end stores. Saxs 5th, Burberry, Tiffany. I wasn't crowded but wasn't empty either.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

On the way back from Disney World, my family craved for Cheesecake Factory. My GPS gave me directory to 4400 Sharon Rd, Charlotte “OMG! This place is beautiful” said my wife as I drove near the shopping mall. Spotting all the fancy European cars, I knew we have come to a high-end shopping mall. We ran inside as soon as we finished my favourite cheesecake but we only had 30 minutes to shop before they close at 9pm. South Park has tons of upscale retail shops, agreed that things are pricy there but there are Wal-Mart & Targets if ones needs . . . This mall makes Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto an outlet place.

We have checked out their website and we will be back!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

South Park is lots of fun. It has some very upscale stores like Lacoste and Vineyard Vines but also the basic ones like American Eagle. There needs to be more directories because it is pretty large and hard to find your way around. I would expect the food court to have more of a variety. It does have a Chipotle but it is always so crowded. There is a great salad and wrap place called Crunch in the food court that I recommend.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Plenty of upscale shops, great dining options. Plenty of parking space a available. Hotels are close by as well. If you are looking for better prices and not so high brands, try Concord Mall instead.