All reviews penne pasta ruby tuesdays drink card evening snacks and drinks free popcorn great amenity baked potato shampoo conditioner great hotel shower wall chicken tenders the indoor outdoor pool every evening adult beverages light dinner blackout curtains each guest
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

I am a regular traveler to Charlotte. When I visit Charlotte, I usually stay at Drury Inn & Suites. This trip, I stayed at the Arrowood location for the first time. The location of Arrowood is in a desolate office complex with only a Ruby Tuesday within sight (next door to hotel). The grounds were immaculately maintained. So was the room. The pool was comfortable to swim in. The breakfast was delicious as well as the 5:30 kickback. What sets this Drury apart from all others I’ve stayed in is that Arrowood uses actual china and silverware as opposed to styrofoam china and plastic utensils. That added a lot of class to this property.
In conclusion, everything about this hotel was perfect. Although if you are a stickler in getting a good value for your hotel stay, I recommend staying at the Northlake location instead cause that location is in a busy mall with endless restaurant options nearby. Plus the room rates at that location are cheaper.

Room tip: Odd numbered rooms get the sun in the afternoon. Even numbered room get the sun in the morning.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We chose to stop here with my elderly parents while driving through on our trip north. I’ve come to expect great service from Drury, and this was no exception. Everything was sparkly clean, and the staff was super friendly and caring. A good place to rest!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I enjoyed the Drury inn as a first timer. The manager Is 5 star he is above and beyond the Call of Duty If the staff was excellent the rooms were clean neat well put together I can't say enough about this hotel other than to say it is my choice of hotels whenever I'm in the area of one

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I am usually a Hilton only traveler, but this hotel looked to good to pass up, not to mention the reviews were perfect. Let me just say.......it is true, this hotel is EVERYTHING a traveler dreams of: great location, well designed/decorated, food and drinks are very good esp. the 5:30 kickback - it is not your usually chips/pretzels - it is actual hot/cold foods with adult & kid beverages --well above others, quiet at night - and we were there during a teenage volleyball tournament at a near by location, pool/hot tub are well maintained and very clean. Now lets talk about the staff - they are the most amazing folks I have every interacted with - everyone and I do mean everyone was kind, smiling and going out of their way to help. It was literally a travelers dream. From here on I will always look for a Drury Inn to stay at before booking any where else. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2019

This establishment has become our designated stop on our way to our final destination. As in our last visit, the hotel was spotlessly clean. Check-in is a breeze. The staff is very accommodating. This visit we would like to recognize, Sandra, in Food Service. She has the ability to connect with the guests and makes ya smile. Thanks, Sandra, for the great hospitality. If you are traveling along I-77 and need to stop in the Charlotte, NC area, we highly recommend Drury Inn and Suites Charlotte Arrowood. It's EZ off/EZ on and in a quiet area. The breakfast is great and the 5:30pm kick back makes for a nice dinner after being on the road all day. (all included in your nightly rate). If you want more than the kick-back hour, there is a Ruby Tuesday adjacent to the parking lot. And if Charlotte isn't your final destination, you might want to stop and check it out. Lovely city with awesome attractions. See you next year, Drury Arrowood.

Room tip: We were on the 7th floor. Very quiet. Back of the building has the better view.
Date of stay: April 2019