“Great food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This was my first try at Vietnamese food and I really liked it. We had the Lemongrass Chili Chicken, Pho Soup, Stuffed Chicken Wings, and Fresh Spring Rolls. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was here for a dinner after reading the reviews here to taste out Vietnamese sytle food.
The food was good had a fresh spring rolls and chicken cai rai ..however did not like the ambience much..the restroon was shabby and smelling bad..no maintenance and the waiters were not that good in service...Tried a Vietnamese bier and did not like it much ..Over all an average experience..

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I love this place the pho is awesome, but the best item on the menu is the fresh spring rolls! We go atleast three to four times a month.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was the first time I tried out vietnamese cuisine based on other traveller reviews. Absolutely loved it. If you visit this restaurant, you must try the stuffed chicken wing.. sounds absurd but it was delicious. Proportions are large so go with a medium sized soup bowl.

1  Thank 465Jeffb34
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We love going to this place. My wife is a vegeterian and there are many options. The bar has great drinks and the service is decent. It can, at times, take a while to get your food. Also there seems to be some variation in the portion sizes for the same dish from time to time.