“Expensive but worth it!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Transit: CATS transit bus stop within mall property within 100 yards of the restaurant.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

not your ordinary olive garden. Pasta is number one. Calamari is tied. The shrimp and chicken pasta is the one.it was pricey but worth it. We ordered the Chef's cuisine . We had non-stop entertainment and food. We were stuffed the moment we got our order.
Atmosphere excellent. Italy is were you are when you eat here...

1  Thank bert1985

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had the dinner for two with two for tomorrow. The calamari was light and crisp, very good but the pasta was amazing! The mushroom stuffed ravioli with a light cream sauce is something you will not forget for a while and the traditional lasagna was just amazing! Fresh and not too heavy. The cheesecake is fresh made there and very good but it was really hard to enjoy as we were stuffed! The pasta taken home was even better the next day! The ambiance was very nice as well! If you love real Italian food you will love this! and yes I was surprised too as we have just passed on it for years!

1  Thank MWright_11
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This restaurant's food was excellent and the ambiance was excellent as well. I went here for my daughter-in-law to be Soul Day and we did the family style menu. The food was plentyfull and the wait staff was good as well. I really don't care much for Italian food due to the tomato sauce and my stomach don' t like each other much but, this food I ate and had no problems. I would definitely have another meal here.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Only avalable for a breif time .the stuffed pasta is the BOMB!!!!!!
Burata Ravi's-SOOOOO!! good
the L PACCHERI-a nose to nose Tie-finish.
Best of all the service is what it's all about!!!
They really care.!!!Enough said!!!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had eaten at a Maggiano's previously and wasn't all that impressed so when we were told a party we were attending would be held there I was skeptical. I've got to say, we were very impressed. They are a bit pricey but, everything we tried, and we tried a lot, was very good. The service and all of the staff were top notch and extremely accommodating. If you're in this area and looking for some good Italian, stop on by!