“Go for the stuffed pasta!!!!!!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,388 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Transit: CATS transit bus stop within mall property within 100 yards of the restaurant.
High Point, North Carolina
“Go for the stuffed pasta!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Only avalable for a breif time .the stuffed pasta is the BOMB!!!!!!
Burata Ravi's-SOOOOO!! good
the L PACCHERI-a nose to nose Tie-finish.
Best of all the service is what it's all about!!!
They really care.!!!Enough said!!!!!

• Hebrew first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Italian option for SouthPark area.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had eaten at a Maggiano's previously and wasn't all that impressed so when we were told a party we were attending would be held there I was skeptical. I've got to say, we were very impressed. They are a bit pricey but, everything we tried, and we tried a lot, was very good. The service and all of the staff were top notch and extremely accommodating. If you're in this area and looking for some good Italian, stop on by!

Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“A Piece of Italy !!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Having eaten at Maggiano's in Nashville last week, we gladly accepted an invitation to dine at the Charlotte restaurant in the South Park Mall. When we arrived, there was a slight issue with our reservation, that the hostess didn't appear to care about resolving and I asked to speak to a manager and that is when we met Brian Miller. While the issue wasn't huge, Brian is what a manager is all about and many others could learn from him. We were seated immediately and Brian stopped by several times to make sure that all was well at our table. Brian also advised that our waitress, Lindsay was one of their best and after our dinner, there is no doubt she is. They both provided the service and the experience that makes new customers, frequent customers. I ordered the same entree, Linguine Di Mare, that I had in Nashville last week, except I asked for Angel Hair and while it looked the same, it was so much better than what I had enjoyed in Nashville. Same restaurant chain, same menu, but let there be no doubt, Charlotte has the edge on this great tasting entree. A great taste of Italy that you can enjoy right here in Charlotte !!

1 Thank James W
“LOVE the rigatoni D”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are not huge on Italian- but WOW! We just love this place. If ever we get in the mood for pasta, we come here. Beautiful atmosphere, excellent service and flavors that burst! My personal favorite is the Rigatoni D :-).

1 Thank Travelbird4488
South Carolina
“Date Night”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My Husband and I visited Charlotte, NC for a weekend getaway. Several restaurant options were suggested,we chose Maggiano's. We made reservations and upon arrival we waited 10 minutes or less for a table and were seated at one of the large boths in the center of the restaurant. This was perfect seating and it gave us the opportunity to actually 'see' the happenings in the restaurant. It was cozy enough for a date night, but a far cry from boring. The atmosphere was very energetic and our waiter was awesome. He engaged in enough conversation, but not too much. He was able to make dining suggestions which was great considering we had never dined there before. The food was delicious, served hot and fresh. We will definitely come again.

Visited October 2013