“Nice Place to spend the evening”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2,367 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Transit: CATS transit bus stop within mall property within 100 yards of the restaurant.
Concord, North Carolina
“Nice Place to spend the evening”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice ambience, with very good food. Service was nice and staff very accommodative. Huge seating capacities, so no wait time.

• Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“not like it use to be the food was not good”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on many occasion by this time the food was not good. Everything tasted blah!!!! Not like before. Chicken Marsala was so dry I could not believe they would serve this to us. We ordered the family style a party of seven for my birthday, or course I recommend the restaurant due to it being my favorite place to eat. Not to mention we drove over 40 minutes to get there. The staff was very pleasant nice and friendly as always, just the food I would have to say was not worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank wnbaaddict
“It's ok. ”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Dishes are not original. Food prepared well. Wait staff pleasant. Environment is great. Wish the cloud of smoke at the side door didn't exist. Nice at the holiday time. They have great decorations.

Charlotte
“Consistently Good Italian”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We reserved a table for 6 for 6:30 on OpenTable. We arrived on time, and were seated at 6:50, after a wait in a crowded bar with no seats. For a restaurant this professional, I thought that was a major problem. The evening quickly improved, and the service and food were excellent. When you order pasta dishes at Maggianos you get dependably good (if not great) traditional Italian food, cooked slightly past al dente and loaded with cheese, butter and garlic. The fettuccine and ravioli are good choices, and the lasagna is outstanding, all served in huge portions with a similarly huge portion to take home for tomorrow. Great bread, salads, sides. Since it was one of our party's birthday, the server brought a "sampler dessert" of a half dozen of their best choices. Yum. I could eat at this restaurant every night, but I'd weigh 400 pounds if I did.

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I don't like Italian food but this is an exception. Worth a repeat.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Customer Service: 5/5 rating. Place was very busy. Yet customer service was excellent.
Lots of customers and large group parties. and yet our attendant was very hospitable and attentive to all our needs. We were seated in less than 5 minutes in such a busy place. (There was only two of us)
Atmosphere: 5/5 Table and surrounding, reminded me of dining on a cruise ship. White linens
lots of people, very loud yet upbeat group of people. Great Idea for a group of friends to meet up
for dinner.
Food 4/5: Although not much of a Italian eater, I had to admit the food was pretty tasty and authentic for Italian. Seems like everything was made from scratch. Although a tad bland for
my taste buds, Dishes can do with a little more sauce and garlic. I really enjoyed the hot crusted bread that needed another 3 basket repeat Yum!!!

• Visited August 2013