“great gluten-free alfredo”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Transit: CATS transit bus stop within mall property within 100 yards of the restaurant.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
“great gluten-free alfredo”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Love the fact that the classic pastas are buy one to eat now and then they give you one to take home for tomorrow. They have great alfredo sauce. And I love the maggiano's salad with blue cheese crumbles and dried proscuitto. Tasty. I have been several times and the bartenders are not a reason to go, no small talk. If you go at night, I suggest paying the small fee for valet.

• Visited January 2012

• Hebrew first
Charlotte
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food was horrible”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

food was over cooked and the dish I had that was supposed to have shrimp and crab in it had no meat what so ever. They say it was shredded but if it was it was to the point of being puree so no taste what so ever. my husband had veal parm and the veal was so cooked it was extremely dry and almost burnt.

1 Thank D K
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fried Zucchini is Wonderful!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the past month. The Zucchini Fritte are great! Zucchini sliced lengthwise, breaded, fried to crunchy perfection and served with a lemony creamy dip. Very nice place; great atmosphere; very good food. I especially love the bathrooms with the old-world look and black & white mosaic tile floor (although of course I've only seen the women's). Flatbread (almost a pizza) was too cardboard-y to get again but linguine with clams was rated fantastic by my husband. Complimentary bread is delicious. We'll definitely return when we want to go somewhere special.

• Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food in large quantities”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My wife and I ate out together at Maggiano's. We each ordered a classic pasta, and had an appetizer and desert. The food has amazing flavor. I had the mom's lasagna and baked ziti. My wife had the eggplant parmesian and something with bowtie pasta. The eggplant parm and the lasagna were for take home (you get this when you order the classic) and the others were fresh.

The quantity of fresh pasta was awesome and more than enough to fill us up and take some home. The flavor of the eggplant and lasagna was out of this world.

For appetizer we had the fried mozerella and for desert we had an apple tart dish with ice cream.

• Visited January 2012
Toronto
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Busy restaurant, located in a mall (beside it)...a little noisy but food was good, service was super fast. Crazy value with pasta, they give you a takeout order included in price! Unfortunately we couldn't take advantage of as we are out of towners

Visited February 2012