“Phat and philling”

Phat Burrito
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Description: Established in 1998. We are a Counter-service Restaurant serving Southwestern-style Mexican food in a funky, colorful environment. Phat Burrito uses the freshest ingredients to make all of our in-house recipes daily. We are open 3 meals a day, 7 days a week! Phat Burrito is proud to have been a staple in Charlotte's SouthEnd Neighborhood since 1998. Whether your grabbing a quick Burrito to go or enjoying the atmosphere on our Patio, Phat Burrito is the place to be. See you soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phat and philling”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The folks at Phat Burrito are consistently kind and helpful. The food is always tasty, portions are large, and the price is very reasonable.

Visited January 2013

Hinesville, Georgia
“tastey”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

small but great spot 2 eat. my 1st time. and it was yummy, salad w/fish that they blackened. there was sauces off to the side that I tried and they were good as well. plan to visit again 2 try a different menu item. burritos, tacos and salads... w/your choice of meat

• Visited October 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Fun place!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband LOVES it here...I think it's ok. But the atmosphere is fun and the location (right off the train is cool).

Visited June 2012
charlotte, nc
“Ban list”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have eaten here many times over the past few years. The one thing that I really liked here was the salsa and types of different salsas. The last visit, it seemed as if the prices had gone up a bit, I ordered a salad like usual and planned on having some of that great salsa. As I am waiting for the food to be prepared there were a few workers that were over near the salsa bar that were hanging up a sign using a ladder. Pretty gross, the one guys shoe was hanging off the ladder almost level with the salsa bar area. No telling what could have fallen in there.... Well, with this in mind I had the salsa anyway which was terrible this visit. Usually the hot, medium, mild each look and taste uniquely different with great common flavor of chipotle, this time all three seemed and looked the same, as if dumped in from the same container. The restaurant overall needs to be cleaned. It is one of those places you walk in and don't want to touch anything and if you do it has a certain film on the surface. This past visit has caused this place to be put on my ban list.

• Visited July 2012
Belfast, Maine
“Casual eatery with delicious food”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A colourful and very casual eatery called Phat Burrito caught my attention. Orders are made at a counter and they serve you - all very casual, but d-e-l-c-i-o-u-s! I didn't even make a dent in my steak salad and have plenty for lunch tomorrow.

• Visited April 2012