“Great Location”

Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
Ranked #17 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one block from the bus station. The hotel is new and the rooms are large. The pool is a short walk and NASCAR center is only a block away. They have a great breakfast and Wi-Fi are included.

• Stayed: May 2014
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear GooseCowboy,
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Charlotte! We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood

Reviewed May 2, 2014

My week stay at the Hyatt Place was great from the moment I walked in the door. I was cheerfully greeted by Shemeer, who throughout my stay, was a gem. She made sure that I was comfortable and always asked if I needed anything, if I did she was very accommodating. I was very impressed by her great customer service to me and the other guests. Each weekday morning, Rachael, who oversees the breakfast, ensured that all the guest had what they needed. She packed mine to go every morning with a smile. Oh, and the hotel offers complimentary Starbucks Coffee! The rooms were clean and spacious. Lucy who also worked the front desk was also a doll. The hotel stay was great, the rooms were great, but the staff and the customer service that I received was outweighed, as it was absolutely AWESOME!! Thanks again, Shemeer, Rachael and Lucy:-)

Room Tip: There is a fridge but no microwave in the room. However there is one in the dining area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Frmchitown,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear Shamere, Lucy and Rachel took such great care of you. I am so proud to have them on my team. I will be celebrating thier great service with the entire team.
Safe travels and we hope to see you agian soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff is really nice and very personable making you feel like family. I just love Jake he went out of his way to make my stay the best one every. The hotel is very clean and really give you a home away from home. Will definitely stay here again when I travel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bernadette R,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that Jake took such great care of you. I will be sure to share this with the team.
Safe travels and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Charlotte,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Located close to freeways shopping and eating. All staff that we encountered were extremely friendly and very good with my 2 boys. Lucy and Shelby the front desk staff were very pleasant and conversated with us every time we came down. The pool was warm and clean, Anthony checked to make sure we had towels and what we needed. My 9 yr old son said 'mom everyone here is so nice'. Our room was clean and very comfortable, everything work properly and we had no issues. We will def be making this our Hotel of choice. Thank you for a great experience!!!

Dear Charlene 122014,
Thank you for taking time to give feedback about your recent stay our hotel. I will be sure to share your kudos not only to Anthony but to the entire team. We hope to see you again soon!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Staff at the front desk are awesome. Very helpful. You are allowed to bring small pets. The continental breakfast is more of a buffet. The rooms are always clean. Beds are comfortable. Location is very convenient to Carowinds, Ikea or Charlotte downtown. Have stayed here many times and keep coming back!

1  Thank shuggs30
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear shuggs30,
Thank you for your loyalty making Hyatt Place Charlotte Arrowood your home when in Charlotte. I will be sure to share your accolades with the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Was recently staying here while my fiance was training for 2 weeks. The first morning we spent there, at breakfast, was amazing. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. It didnt feel like we were staying at a hotel. Whatever you needed, they gave it to you. They would sit down and talk with you, laugh with you, everything. House keeping was also great. They knew we were there for that long, so they didnt just come in to clean. They always knocked to see if we needed anything. The rooms are very clean and comfy. The beds are AMAZING. Food was great and available 24/7. It felt like home. They gained the love of my 3yr old, who woke up every morning, telling me to hurry so she can see her friends. Anytime we are in Charlotte, we will be staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Bianca C,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. I am delighted to see you loved your stay with us. You're daughter was so cute and we enjoyed seeing you guys each morning too. I will be sure to share this with the team and we hope to see you again soon!

At your service,

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The staff provided excellent service. The check in clerk, Shamere did a good job in trying to place us in a comfortable room. The first room was too noisy, she did not hesitate in changing our room to a quieter room. Shamere was courteous and professional and always helpfull. Carmen the cook was cheerful and pleasant and offered help whenever she could. She was quite friendly and also a good cook. She had worked at a hotel that we stayed in on previous visits to Charlotte. We were very pleased to see her working there. Brenda, the housekeeper did an excellent job in taking care of the room. We spent eight nights there, and all of the staff was as nice as they could be. However, the layout of the room left a lot to be desired. The closet was alsolutely too small. The bathroom was too small and hard to close the door when using the bathroom. Not enough drawers for our clothing. We go to Charlotte every year with a large group for a golf tournament, this was the first time we stayed at
the Hyatt Place.

Room Tip: Select a room on the back side, away from the traffic if you prefer a quieter room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear marie m,
Thank you for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed the team members and service at Hyatt Place. I will be sure to share your accolades with the team. Even though our hotel didn't fit your travel needs this time, I am hopeful you will give us another try should your needs change.

At your service,