“Best Value in Charlotte, NC”

Sleep Inn Northlake
Ranked #103 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I spend 4 nights a week 50 weeks a year in hotels. When you are in Charlotte, NC you should stay at the Sleep Inn North Lake. Great rooms, good food and the best price. The staff is exceptional.
The rooms are always quiet, the breakfast is great, and the price can't be beat.

Room Tip: If you like to swim, they have an indoor pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Hi. I'm glad we gave you a good impression. Yes, we do try hard to make eveyone have a nice stay. Please visit again!
James/JIm GM

Reviewed January 20, 2014

James at the front desk was very helpful and made sure the room met our needs. The double beds were very comfortable. In room Wifi was great and the breakfast was very good. We were there on a busy morning and Maria, who was working the breakfast area, kept up with the high demand for the hot breakfast items; waffles, eggs and sausage that morning, and kept the area clean. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for the nice comments. I hope your ENTIRE trip went well! Please visit us again. James/Jim GM

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I greatly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very social, and I found the room nice for the price. Granted, they are standard rooms, but with the hot breakfast and pool it made it like staying at a comfort suites at half the price. Suited me just fine.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SleepInnNorth, Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We always are working to improve and provide the best we can.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I chose this hotel because of the great reviews but was disappointed it didn't quite live up to them. The double room was quite cramped. The bed linens, shower, sink and toilet were clean, but housekeeping needs to learn to check the carpets as they were not vacuumed very well especially in the nooks beside beds, corners, etc. The bathrooms had some stray hairs on the floor and the bathmats looked like they had just been rinsed and recycled as there was hair on those, too. The phone was sketchy and I kept having to jiggle the cord and the fridge wasn't working very well and the knob on the temp control was gone. Breakfast was a little spare, no yogurt, pastries or fruits. Also, the breakfast person didn't understand English so it was hard to get certain things and when asked to clean the table (as they were all pretty dirty), she barely took a swipe at it. The hotel staff as nice overall, though, I give them that. Overall, I'd probably pick a different hotel as we have stayed in better Choice hotels in the Charlotte area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Pattyohhh

Hello, Yes we are in the middle of updating/renovating the hotel. I will touch base with my housekeepers to ensure the double check system is working. My guests should never find anything except a perfect room.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had a very pleasant stay in this hotel. It was very clean and smelled very good.The hotel personnel was extremely nice and helpful at all time. James which I think is the manager was very pleasant and nice. especially, in the occasion where I thought I had lost my room keys and my own keys. I would defenitively return to this location. Thank you for all the help.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Hi. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. If you ever stay again, please, let me know you're at the hotel; I'd love to meet and speak with you! (This applies to everyone. Ask for me and I'll introduce myself and find out where you're from and what you're up to!)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The location in relation to 77 couldn't be better, the room was clean, the breakfast was good. I must add, Ann was working her first 3rd shift by herself and did a FANTASTIC job! So nice that they accommodate our 4-legged friend also! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Benstiteler
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

So glad Ann impressed you!

Yes, we love to have guests bring their pets. We have rooms designated just for them.

Please visit us again.

Safe Travels!!!

James McGivern, GM

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel and I must say it was Amazing! Great service...Great staff...Great location! Room was clean! I have to add James was very helpful and made sure our stay was enjoyed fully!

Room Tip: Convenient location...Clean rooms...pleasant staff!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Hello,

I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel.

We always try to make every guests happy.

A nice quiet sleep, clean hotel, and good hot breakfast....

Please visit us again!