Sleep Inn Northlake
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle house next doorindoor poolroom was cleannorthlake mallfree continental breakfastyogurthot breakfastnice staywould stay here againmicrowaveinterstatepillowsdeskdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is my third time stay at the hotel in the past year and it seems to get better and better each time I stay here. I see the rooms have been nicely remodeled and the lobby - breakfast area was enlarged for the guest with a nice breakfast set up. I like the idea the hotel is now Non-smoking as its nice a clean in the halls and rooms. The beds are comfortable and the room has a nice LCD flat screen Tv that has lots of channels. The room AC was very nice and adjustable to make it comfortable. Nice Linens and wonderful pillows. Great people that run the hotel and very friendly. I will return to this property soon. -

Room Tip: If you are in the area and want a nice place to stay, this place is very good for the value and service
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MermanChris
SleepInnNorth, Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We appreciate you having stayed with us.

Thanks for the nice review, and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very surprised at how nice this hotel was. It is off Sunset Road and the price was low so was not expecting much. To my surprise this hotel was clean, newly renovated. If you are traveling on highway 77, it is at exit 16. You will get a nice surprise for your money. The staff treated me well, overall a great experience and again I was surprised...lol

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the review.

We are glad you stayed.

Please come back, we'd love to have you!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I were truly impressed and pleased with the desk clerk, management, and the food service person at the way they wanted our stay to be memorable and without problems. I was really impressed with how Ms. Susan Woodhouse remembered me from the reservation request and how she was exceptional in giving us directions to our various destinations for food , fun ,and shopping. In fact, while I can't identify by name all of the staff , I can say each person was exemplary in their deportment and professional in their area of responsibility. We look forward to visiting with you again.

Room Tip: Thoughtful breakfast food.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cozy M
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Greetings,
We appreciate you choosing our Hotel for your recent visit to Charlotte area. We strive for excellence and look for suggestions, reviews from our guests to provide best service.
Thank you again for your comments and business. Look forward to serve you again in near future.
Shripal Doctor
Sleep Inn North Lake
Director Of Operations

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We (4) four, stayed here for three nights 7/31 thru 8/1/2013. Very quiet and people(esp. Chris) were very nice and helpful. beds were very comfortable and plenty of linens avail.. They have a very good breakfast. egg's were hot and rest of bar was very clean taken care of by staff. We would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments. We always want our guests to enjoy themselves.

Glad you stayed. If you will be returning, please call the hotel direct and mention the TripAdvisor discount; we will give you an extra discount atop whatever you're entitle to!

Thanks!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Myself and my pets very much so enjoyed our night here. The bed was super comfortable and i was right near the door so it was easy to let the dogs out. The only complaint i have is there is no trash can behind the building for dog waste. I had to walk around the front. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Juliejujubean
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Julie,

Greetings again, and to your pet as well! We appreciate the both of you staying at our hotel, and thank you for doing so, and thank you for taking the time to share with others, your experience
Look forward to seeing you again soon
Thanks,